Sign in to follow this  
haseen

FSLabs and Fenix Sim Airbus A320's.

Aamir stated in his pre-release post that the DU had incorrect fonts and oversized symbols. He also stated that the fuel burn was 6% off. He then stated that he wants to fix the fuel burn and be the first to the market with an external engine model, and that he wanted to fix all the inaccuracies on the displays.

So what else is wrong? I heard one pilot mention the strobes and beacon should be on a synchronous clock and they aren't in the Fenix. Another pilot said the engine start sounds were too silent. So that's 4 things. Anyone care to find a 5th?

The truth is the list of things that are "wrong" is an order of magnitude shorter than the list of things that are right. Any type rated airbus pilot who says this product is low fidelity isn't an airbus pilot.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

2 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Aamir stated in his pre-release post that the DU had incorrect fonts and oversized symbols. He also stated that the fuel burn was 6% off. He then stated that he wants to fix the fuel burn and be the first to the market with an external engine model, and that he wanted to fix all the inaccuracies on the displays.

So what else is wrong? I heard one pilot mention the strobes and beacon should be on a synchronous clock and they aren't in the Fenix. Another pilot said the engine start sounds were too silent. So that's 4 things. Anyone care to find a 5th?

The truth is the list of things that are "wrong" is an order of magnitude shorter than the list of things that are right. Any type rated airbus pilot who says this product is low fidelity isn't an airbus pilot.

It's very weird the poster that claimed to be a real life A320 pilot that is riling everyone up, is saying the Fenix A320 is about the same as the Aerosoft A320.  Like, either that person is exaggerating, or that person is being a little dishonest.

I can also say that FS9 has better graphics than MSFS.  And if I said this, I would both be exaggerating, and dishonest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

11 minutes ago, WestAir said:

I spent £50 on this plane. I spent £90 on the Toliss which isn't as good by quite a margin with regard to features, systems, flight model and visuals. Need I say more?

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Who are you referring to? 

The new bus driver that arrived on Page 7.   Mr. FSL. 

• Like 1

Comparing the Fenix A320 to the Aerosoft A320 is literally an insult.

We can all give opinions, of course. But there are limits to your opinion not turning into dishonesty, based on zero facts.

Between trusting the opinion of several verified real life pilots and trusting the divergent opinion of a supposed Airbus pilot with 7 posts in this forum, I think there is no doubt who to believe.

• Like 7

I get that pilots can have different opinions, they are human after all.

However, someone giving their 'experience in the real bird' who has only 7 posts on Avsim, with more than half of them in this thread disparaging the Fenix in favour of FSLabs.
I wonder what to make of that... 🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 hours ago, luizwhong said:

There's still no Airbus A320 available that matches the FSLabs.

Fenix can do this (the video opens at the relevant moment). Relax and enjoy:

FSLabs only this (listen carefully to the difference between RNP 0.3 and RNP 0.2, the latter one out of reach for FSLabs, note: Fenix above is doing even a RNP 0.1 approach):

So, no, FSLabs is not beating all the features Fenix offers. In some areas, FSLabs might still be ahead by a small margin, but in some areas FSLabs is behind (and not capable of the highest RNP standards is not a small margin for my taste). With FSLabs you wont be able to fly the most complex and demanding approaches existing.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, luizwhong said:

I'm a "Bus pilot"

Are you sure you are? 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Even if at the moment FS Labs is overall slightly better simulation A320, taking into account: 

• MSFS graphics 
  • Fenix price, outstanding support and pace of improvements releases 

I will choose Fenix in any situation

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Are you sure you are? 

He is in Brazil according to his social media. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Just now, Wise87 said:

He is in Brazil according to his social media. 

Yeah he seems far away to be "real pilot" 😄

8 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Are you sure you are? 

Perhaps this is a bad translation of "bus driver", like a real bus? 🙂

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Yeah he seems far away to be "real pilot" 😄

Don't know how how legit the info on the pages are. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Well we all know that the airbus is made with 50% 'air' and 50% 'bus'. So he can translate half his experience to direct stick time!

• Like 3

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)