Sign in to follow this  
haseen

FSLabs and Fenix Sim Airbus A320's.

9 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

we have a whole bunch of make-believe business managers

Actually I think we have way more business savvy people than we have RL pilots, but that's just a guess.

• Like 2

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

36 minutes ago, WestAir said:

This is a discussion forum. We spout our ideas for others to respond to. 

Not exactly. You’re laymen trying to give advice or teach the professionals.

Obviously no one is attempting to stop you from doing that but don’t be surprised if it comes across as ridiculously arrogant.

22 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

but don’t be surprised if it comes across as ridiculously arrogant.

I mean this in the most polite way possible; your previous comment in this thread was probably the most arrogant and dismissive thing I've read on AVSIM.

• Like 10

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

11 minutes ago, WestAir said:

I mean this in the most polite way possible; your previous comment in this thread was probably the most arrogant and dismissive thing I've read on AVSIM.

I am afraid he is a legend in his own mind.  😉

• Like 8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

45 minutes ago, WestAir said:

By all means…carry on. Guess next step is some business advice for Richard branson by Bob the fleet manager for AA…

4 hours ago, UltimateAntic said:

clown - Create meme - Meme-arsenal.com

Guys watch out for this guy he’s dangerous, he has a grand theft auto character as his display picture 😂 I’d say 14-15 still hides behind them avatars. So ^ that is most likely what you see when you look in the mirror, or the way you feel after she says “already!?”. It’s alright you’ll get there youngin. UltimateAntic…..lolllll

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 2

This is very entertaining. His desperation is setting in now that he's realizing that FSL is firmly locked out of the A320 market in MSFS. Screaming at the sky about it won't help.

• Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

21 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

This is very entertaining. His desperation is setting in now that he's realizing that FSL is firmly locked out of the A320 market in MSFS. Screaming at the sky about it won't help.

I don’t see how they’re “locked out” when Fenix has released one variant of the 320 family that still needs quite a bit of work (ahem, engine model, anyone?). Also, in my mind, these past few months of waiting for their update and then it needing major hot fixes has reset my expectations for how quickly Fenix will hit that grow/expand point in their road map. All that’s to say is that FSL has a window of opportunity to release other variants that people are seeking. Besides, competition is good. 

• Like 2

FSL is also not depended on a third party like Prosim…..

I really hope to see a remote Cdu soon with Fenix, don’t understand why there is not one available yet when they have released a EFB! 

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I don’t see how they’re “locked out” when Fenix has released one variant of the 320 family that still needs quite a bit of work (ahem, engine model, anyone?). Also, in my mind, these past few months of waiting for their update and then it needing major hot fixes has reset my expectations for how quickly Fenix will hit that grow/expand point in their road map. All that’s to say is that FSL has a window of opportunity to release other variants that people are seeking. Besides, competition is good. 

Careful. You're making way too much sense for some of the people in this thread.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

FSL is also not depended on a third party like Prosim…..

I really hope to see a remote Cdu soon with Fenix, don’t understand why there is not one available yet when they have released a EFB! 

Answer from Fenix discord just asked it there:

”it's on our list to create an html-based MCDU so it can controlled via phone/tablet/other monitor or even just MSFS pop-out window” 

Can’t wait!

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

By all means…carry on. Guess next step is some business advice for Richard branson by Bob the fleet manager for AA…

For someone who has such an issue with people making suggestions for strangers on the internet, you sure make a lot of suggestions for strangers on the internet.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, 2reds2whites said:

For someone who has such an issue with people making suggestions for strangers on the internet, you sure make a lot of suggestions for strangers on the internet.

I’ve hidden the clown picture and the response. Keep on topic and cease the childish insults.

Any more and holidays will follow.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Interesting video of RW pilot landing the Fenix in x-wind scenarios + various SOP / FCOM hints:

Real A320 Pilot tries the new Fenix update & Strong winds guide - YouTube

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...