Sign in to follow this  
dean01c

Fenix A320 TCAS

Is the the TCAS fully operable on the Fenix A320? I have seen traffic while on the ground but not during flight? TIA

36 minutes ago, Farlis said:

What kind of AI Traffic do you use?

Aerosoft Simpke Traffic

noticed it  was working  on my  end with default  planes

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Not working on my end with RealTraffic and PSXT. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, alex86 said:

Not working on my end with RealTraffic and PSXT. 

Same here I thought I may have had some button to turn somewhere - the plane is incredibly realistic so much so that I doubt myself on if I have the right things turned on in combination. I have reported the bug.

3 hours ago, KERNEL32 said:

Same here I thought I may have had some button to turn somewhere - the plane is incredibly realistic so much so that I doubt myself on if I have the right things turned on in combination. I have reported the bug.

Excellent, I only mentioned it on their discord but didn’t receive a reply. I should’ve also sent in a bug report as well. Hopefully a fix will be out!

Works with AIG.

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I use real traffic and PFPX which is the best right now. On the PMDG 737 it works, on the Fenix a320 nothing.

i am glad I am not the only one.

I put a ticket on the discord server.

Works for AIG

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders