Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern

IniSimulations A300-600 on sale for $/€ 12!

The iniSimulations A300-600 is on sale for a suspiciously low price this weekend (10 GBP, ~12 €/$), but aparently only on the iniBuilds website.

https://store.inibuilds.com/products/a300

This is too good to be true. Still trying to find the catch.

Edited by Bjoern
  • Like 1

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I don't think there is a catch.  I'm sure they are just trying to stimulate demand.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

That's incredible. I paid near $90 for that bird not 4 months ago. 

It's really nice.

If you use X-Plane, this is a no-brainer.

Edited by RichieFly
moar
  • Like 4

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Even if (I am just guessing) the A300 wont be updated for XP12, this is a no-brainer. 🙂

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

I am ashamed to admit, but I have never encountered this plane or the company before ;-(
The A300-600R (F) (by IniSimulations) v2 looks fantastic.

So I am asking you who know this plane to help me answer two questions before I hit "Buy It Now":

1) does A300-600 work well in VR (with VR controllers (I don't care about yoke VR - I use hardware yoke))
1) FPS, FPS, FPS ... - I've heard it's a heavy model in this regard.
 Has in v2 something tiu improved?
What do the FPS look like in relation to ZIBO - which is in VR for me, on the verge of use ..

Thank you and I am asking you for help ...

I bought the Beluga in the last sale, and they're pretty much similar...

I believe this Sales are probably a sign of Inibuilds planning  to move into MFS for good, probably discontinuing their support for X-Plane. This is a guess, I can be completely wrong...

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

This is a '24 Hour' sale. So, better get busy if you have any interest.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I just re-installed X-Plane and bought this aircraft. Question. Is the only way to download and install the A/C via iniManager or do I have an option to download a installation file or executable? Also, if the answer is yes, does iniManager must be kept installed or can I uninstall it after I install the A/C?

Thanks.

Great find. I wanted this aircraft for some time. One of the very best aircraft you can get for xPlane.

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

4 hours ago, SAS443 said:

Even if (I am just guessing) the A300 wont be updated for XP12, this is a no-brainer. 🙂

And why would do that since they had a successful run with their line of Buses, mainly the A310 and they support two market segments.

It will be "no brainer: for them to move it to XP-12 since most of the code can still run in the new sim without them re inventing the wheel.

The jury is still out on when their first entry into MSFS with their A310 will occur and I'm sure they are not going to wait for that to happen before X-plane-12 so close to coming out. I would guess that a new version could be made specifically for XP12 to advantage of feature that are not in XP11.

• Like 1

I will just write quickly:
I took a chance and bought it (for pennies).
1) In the plane, in VR mode, everything works 99% using the VR controller (with the mouse 100%) 😉 
2) using the MoveVR plugin, you can use the iPad 😉
2) FPS are totally acceptable (much better than in Q4XP) 🙂

After the first minutes I am - DELIGHTED !!! 😉 🙂😉

• Like 4

Yes @Bulva and others, it's a true Bargain, and I'll buy it too... At least I know I have a really detailled toy to play with when the Beluga feels way too fat for my liking 🙂

With a bit of luck it'll run in XP12 too....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I’m really on the fence with this one, one heck of a deal £10 for something usually way way more, but I just don’t see my myself using it much, I spend most my time short hauling the Toliss and Zibo. 

Alaister Kay

6 minutes ago, Datalink said:

I’m really on the fence with this one, one heck of a deal £10 for something usually way way more, but I just don’t see my myself using it much, I spend most my time short hauling the Toliss and Zibo. 

The A300 is easily my favourite aircraft in XP11. The sounds, systems, modelling...everything is top-notch. 

For that price, you can't go wrong, even if you don't use it that much. It will provide you a totally different experience compared to the Zibo/Toliss.

Edited by GCBraun

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

16 minutes ago, Datalink said:

There are real-life flights less than one hour, eg: EGNX-EIDW

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/BCS2882/history/20220521/0453Z/EGNX/EIDW

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020