Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

Payware High-end GA Aircrafts

6 hours ago, Cognita said:

The 310 is among the best GA aircraft I have flown, and I had most of the A2A catalogue in P3D. I would place it in the same category. In fact, it is what is keeping me from the Fenix!

@Simicro Without a doubt, MILVIZ 310R. Have a look at my signature. Got to say, that I am quite surprised with all the FENIX issues especially after all the pre-release hype. There are some serious issues being posted that certainly put a damper on the pre-release excellence.

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

310 R without question. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thanks to all for helping me getting up to date regarding Payware High-end GA Aircrafts.

Much appreciated.

• Like 1

- TONY -

Good thread. I may check out the 310. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

18 hours ago, Simicro said:

Hi everyone,

New user coming from FSX/P3D here.

I installed MSFS today an found that amazingly, with my modest system (i5 4670K 4.3 Ghz, GTX 1080, RAM 32 Gb, SSD, 2K GSync monitor), the sim is fluid with most graphics settings on High and a few on Ultra.

I've seen GA aicrafts from Just Flight, Carenado, Simworks Studios...

But nothing yet at the level of A2A or former RealAir.

Or did I miss something?

As everyone mentioned, the Milviz 310 already. The upcoming Sting S4 from FSReborn looks like another very high fidelity GA plane.

And many people also like the fidelity of the Kodiak.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

18 hours ago, Cognita said:

The 310 is among the best GA aircraft I have flown, and I had most of the A2A catalogue in P3D. I would place it in the same category. In fact, it is what is keeping me from the Fenix!

That's interesting. I have also read many other comments saying the Milviz 310 is around A2A level. 

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Finally I went for the Just Flight PA-28-161 Warrior II because I wanted a slow, small single engine, for touring and bush flying.
I elected the Warrior II over the Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV because it was the last to be released, so I assumed that it benefits of lessons learnt from earlier releases in terms of polish .
For the record, release dates were:

• 10 MAR 21 PA-28R Arrow III
  • 31 MAY 21 PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV
  • 21 JUL 21 PA-28-161 Warrior II

Overall, after a quick flight, I'm happy and will now save the money for the A2A Comanche release for MSFS.
If you are not aware yet, there was a post yesterday by Scott from A2A: '...we are getting so close to unveiling the new Accu-Sim Comanche...this last feature is adding 4-6 weeks to the development timeline, but what we are doing now is something I've always dreamed of doing on several levels...Click here to read the full post

• Like 3

- TONY -

50 minutes ago, Simicro said:

Finally I went for the Just Flight PA-28-161 Warrior II because I wanted a slow, small single engine, for touring and bush flying.
I elected the Warrior II over the Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV because it was the last to be released, so I assumed that it benefits of lessons learnt from earlier releases in terms of polish .

Overall, after a quick flight, I'm happy and will now save the money for the A2A Comanche release for MSFS.
If you are not aware yet, there was a post yesterday by Scott from A2A: '...we are getting so close to unveiling the new Accu-Sim Comanche...this last feature is adding 4-6 weeks to the development timeline, but what we are doing now is something I've always dreamed of doing on several levels...Click here to read the full post

Thanks for the A2A update, it is certainly exiting news...been waiting for them. I also bought one of the Just Flight offerings (Arrow III) in the meantime and stopped there because the rest of the GA vendors to date don't measure up to what A2A brings to the table. I had been contemplating the 310, but will now wait for the Comanche instead. On FSX/P3D I made the mistake of buying many GA planes because they sounded good, but it was all waisted money because they just sat on my hard drive while only flying A2A or RealAir (for specific missions).

• Like 1

JJ_ you are most welcome. Can I call you 'my friend' since I fully agree with you? And your story applies to me all the way, for past, present,... and very possibly future 😉

I hope that there will be a new player/challenger on the GA Aicrafts addons market, just as Fenix for the A320!

Edited by Simicro
  • Like 1

- TONY -

2 hours ago, JJ_ said:

because the rest of the GA vendors to date don't measure up to what A2A brings to the table

The Milviz C310R absolutely does.  The FSW C414 is making good progress too.  I have both of these and will eagerly buy the A2A Comanche too.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

On 5/22/2022 at 3:12 PM, MrBitstFlyer said:

The Milviz C310R absolutely does.  The FSW C414 is making good progress too.  I have both of these and will eagerly buy the A2A Comanche too.

Thanks @MrBitstFlyer. I'll have to take a look at their manual for future consideration. I really hope that other vendors start stepping up to A2A level. We had way too many pretty vs. A2A level GA planes on the FSX/P3D platforms. To do what A2A does is a heavy investment, so I'm OK with them charging a premium.

For me the Milviz C310 is an absolute must have for MSFS. It's superb in every way. Even the AP was improved with a simple mod.

A fantastic light twin.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Please someone make a quality Pilatus PC-12

🙏

Edited by Jason.A
  • Like 1

Jason Aerts

It used to be the JustFlight Arrows. Now the C310R as my favorite. I am surprised that's its also so many other persons' favorite, because it almost flies and lands itself, no challenge at all. Yet I do love it. There are a lot of good small bush planes too, including the inexpensive Asobo Huskey which is not the best, but best bang for the buck.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:48 AM, Simicro said:

I have all the PA28 and the Warrior II is the definite pick of them, just overall it has nailed what a Warrior really feels like.

For what it is worth, the aircraft I fly regularly are the Warrior II, Kodiak, CRJ, Grumman Goose and , believe it tor not, the Carenado Staggerwing.  The Stearman also gets the occasional look-in. None are really "fully study level" whatever that means -  but all are good value for money with no glaring faults and fun to fly.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick