Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Great RW Weather, textures and smoothness AT LAST!!!!

Guest jcomm

I feel "in the clouds" since I installed ASX and ASGX. Tonight I rushed downloading and installing this new version of the bullet proof ActiveSky and I am amazed with it's performance!!!Although ASX can run on a second PC, I have no secnd PC at home, so, I run FSX + a few heavy add-ons, and ASX on a single machine with solid fps.GREAT!!!!

Guest nels

I agree - the immersive feeling with ASX is stunning. No screenshots can do this experience justice. Just buy a nice new machine, FSX, load SP1, buy and load ASX. Sit back and enjoy the bliss. Feels like I've been waiting years for this!FSX PMDG 747, Tileproxy textures with DX10 will finish 2007 off for me!Nels

Guest nigel28

I coudlnt agree more. ASX+XG+SP1 has made this sim the best ive ever seen. The sky looks like a realy sky now and I really feel like I am there when I am flying into and through the clouds.

I would consider the ASX and X-graphics bundle an absolute must have. It has totally transformed my sim experience, and I have not even tweaked it very much at this point. Last night I had one of my most rewarding flights ever, flying through the real time unstable air over central Kansas. The thunderstorm effects had me in awe flying a 172 into the thick of it. Great job Hifi.

>I feel "in the clouds" since I installed ASX and ASGX.>Tonight I rushed downloading and installing this new version>of the bullet proof ActiveSky and I am amazed with it's>performance!!!>>Although ASX can run on a second PC, I have no secnd PC at>home, so, I run FSX + a few heavy add-ons, and ASX on a single>machine with solid fps.>>GREAT!!!!Yep indeed :-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173001.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173002.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173003.jpgCheers,Andr

André

Guest jcomm

Great photos Andr

Just a quick question, will ASX finally turn a solid overcast really SOLID, as in "I can not see the ground through it (not even a hazy, single bit)"? The lack of solid overcast cloudcover has bugged me ever since the release of FSX, and a cure to this problem could convince me to cough up the money for ASX.Thanks for your answers,Jan

>Andre those are just BEAUTIFUL!>>;)Your welcome it's was a scary flight with a lot of TS stuff floating around lolAndr

André

Guest nels

Janov - to answer your overcast question (and in my opinion) - yes - ASX will give you an overcast layer with no visibility. This was one of the biggest disappointments in FSX and I'm delighted its been resolved by HIFISIM.I scoured everywhere to find the same answer to to your question on the web but couldn't so I just bit the bullet and bought it.I'm not disappointed - its wonderful flying ASX with FSX SP1.Nels