Sign in to follow this  
pmacchi040475

A320 Fenix Throttle

Hello.  I just bought the MOD of the fenix A320 and immediately a problem that I cannot find an answer to. All the controls work, air brake flaps, parking brake except the throttle which just doesn't find a match even inside the simulator: the throttle levers do not move. Can anyone help me? thank you
It's no a problem about calibration, the throttle doesn't move!! With a320 FBW works.

Please use the MCDU to calibrate your controls (Throttle, Flap and Null Zones for the sidestick controller).  Additionally adding 3-5% nullzone on the THROTTLE calibration page can assist you in getting better gate detent selection.  Let us know how you get on.

HTH

PS- sorry for the double postings, we must have been working on the reply simultaneously.

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

And make sure you set your axis to "Throttle" not "Throttle 0-100%"

• Like 2

Can you expand on where to set the axis to "Throttle" and not "Throttle 0-100%"  ?  I'm having the same problem with the TM TCA Airbus quadrant, everything is functional except the thrust levers in the sim.  I'm bouncing between the mcdu, MSFS control options, Windows USB game controller.  The USB game controller in Windows shows the thrust levers moving just fine.  Is there a detailed guide on how to get the thrust levers to move in the sim?

32 minutes ago, Wingbolt said:

Can you expand on where to set the axis to "Throttle" and not "Throttle 0-100%"  ?  I'm having the same problem with the TM TCA Airbus quadrant, everything is functional except the thrust levers in the sim.  I'm bouncing between the mcdu, MSFS control options, Windows USB game controller.  The USB game controller in Windows shows the thrust levers moving just fine.  Is there a detailed guide on how to get the thrust levers to move in the sim?

In the MSFS control options, there is a "throttle axis" and that other 0-100% thing. Your physical axis needs to be set for "throttle axis", not for the other thing.

1 hour ago, Wingbolt said:

Is there a detailed guide on how to get the thrust levers to move in the sim?

It's explained on the last page of the Manual.under FAQ.

• Like 1

Alright, HUGE help!!!  Thank you all !!!

My thrust levers are moving finally.  However, even with the MSFS calibration with everything following the Fenix guide, the thrustlevers move but as soon as I get them out of the idle detent they go  to FLX/MCT very quickly.  That's after doing the calibration in the MCDU.  Any thoughts?

All set!  Got the thrust levers all sorted out.  I was starting to lose faith!  Thanks guys!  I have a PC in the full flight sim next week and wanted to go through some failures.  I put myself into the ELEC EMER Config (AC1 and AC2 BUS failure) and it's pretty true to life.  I screwed up and put the gear down rather early and naturally ended up in Direct Law which increased my work load a bit.  Also, very tough to do these procedures single pilot!!!  Thanks again for getting me sorted out with the thrust levers!!!  I'm very grateful.