Sign in to follow this  
jjeffreys

Logitech Radio Panel and MSFS PMDG 737

I just picked up the Logitech Radio Panel and added it to my setup. I followed the directions in the manual for setting it up and everything works great with one exception. The QNH is displayed properly but every time I try to change the pressure it goes back to whatever the current pressure in the 737 is, it does not change the pressure in the sim. I can update it with the mouse on the panel or I can hit the "B" button but I can't use the rotary knob on the Logitech panel to change it. I have not tried any other aircraft so I am not sure if this is a PMDG issue or a me issue, this is obviously not a show stopper, just an issue that I have noted, 

I am using 29_b28 version, should I send you the email and use the 30_bXX version for this?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Edited by jjeffreys

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

If the plane doesn't react to the default events, try overriding them:

Wrap the following into two RPN scripts and assign those scripts to the appropriate Saitek Panel Actions, RP_KOHL_UP, RP_KOHL_DOWN. "Apply to aircraft only"
Baro up
16384·(>K:#69997)

Baro down
8192·(>K:#69997)

LORBY-SI

Perfect, I will plug it in tonight,

Thank you,

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Hi,

This exact same issue is popping up at my install now. I've tried the above script but didn't work. If I test the RNP it does.
Anything changed?

9 minutes ago, Awesomeblack said:

I've tried the above script but didn't work.

Why not? what exactly does "tried" mean?

When it works in the RPN editor it will work everywhere.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

With tried i mean i've opened it up in the scipts editor and pressed the 'test' button, and that worked. But when i assign it to the RP_KOHL_UP/DOWN command, i see the numbers change when i dial the rotary, but they wont update. But when I edit my baro in any other way the numbers on the display change with it.

I even tried disconnecting baro within the pmdg fmc, maybe the sync did something. but nada.

1 hour ago, Awesomeblack said:

But when i assign it to the RP_KOHL_UP/DOWN command,

Are you sure that you really did assign them correctly? Sounds to me like the scripts are not being called?

Edit: just tried it on my end, scripts assigned to RP_KOHL_UP and RP_KOHL_DOWN is still working.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hmm I will try later tonight.

Steps I did up to now:

Make 2 scripts with the above provided code. One "Baro Up" and one "Baro Down"

Saitek Panel Config > Events

Single click left column RP_Kohlsman

Double click right column on script

Apply to aircraft only

Not sure what to tell you. This is definitely working for me. 

LORBY-SI

It's working now. The profile I had loaded in was a clone. When i made it a master and redid the assignments it worked. Yet to check out if this happens with all PMDG clone profiles