Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Fulcrum One Throttle

I hope if preorders are available, they are similar to the offering in kickstarter, we with the extra additions and at a similar price. I really wanted to kickstarter to succeed as it was amazing value.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nothing new yet as we are building up funds to continue development and move into production. We are also working on a 737 yoke at the same time. As soon as there is news we will post about it but thanks for asking! 🙂

• Like 5

On 8/16/2022 at 12:27 PM, tutmeister said:

Nothing new yet as we are building up funds to continue development and move into production. We are also working on a 737 yoke at the same time. As soon as there is news we will post about it but thanks for asking! 🙂

I'm looking forward to it. Dont know if its possible but I'd still happily contribute the full cost, or something like £50/month to raise funds, as prepayment, since the Kickstarter didn't meet its target?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks Kevin, we will do preorders when we are in a position to. I don't want to take monthly payments as that can get messy. Appreciate the support though!

Chris

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 7:04 AM, mrcultureshock said:

I agree with radar18alien, the Bravo is not as big as it looks because you can mount the Bravo under your desk. If Chris can give us more buttons/switches, trim wheel, and more, the new throttle would be the best in the market. I'll start saving and purchase that throttle when it's available for preorder, just as I did for the yoke.

I agree that it would be awesome if Chris could add a (optional) trim wheel, gear lever and flaps lever. The Bravo suits me fine at the moment but I would prefer a more sturdy and precise controller. There are alternatives for the AP controls on the Bravo but at least a trim wheel would be a requirement for me.
Perhaps a trim wheel module could be mounted to the left side of the TQ and then the whole piece could be mounted to a desk. That would be the most elegant solution I think.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

On 8/31/2022 at 2:41 PM, orchestra_nl said:

Perhaps a trim wheel module could be mounted to the left side

This is something we were considering so it will be a bit like the old saitek trim wheel. The reason for this is that the quadrant is designed to be used in various cockpit builds as desktop trainers and including the trom wheel in the quadrant make this less realistic. However, not ruling anything out, we are finalising it at the moment and working with a couple of different ideas. We will have a post updating you very soon.

Chris

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tutmeister said:

This is something we were considering so it will be a bit like the old saitek trim wheel. The reason for this is that the quadrant is designed to be used in various cockpit builds as desktop trainers and including the trom wheel in the quadrant make this less realistic. However, not ruling anything out, we are finalising it at the moment and working with a couple of different ideas. We will have a post updating you very soon.

Chris

For me, there is no need for a trim wheel, would not use it, don't want it.  I much prefer using a button on the yoke to simulate electric trim  -- much more convenient, saves space, and works great! If a trim wheel is available with the Fulcrum TQ would hope it would be an option that can be purchased if wanted.

To each their own.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ark said:

For me, there is no need for a trim wheel, would not use it, don't want it.  I much prefer using a button on the yoke to simulate electric trim  -- much more convenient, saves space, and works great! If a trim wheel is available with the Fulcrum TQ would hope it would be an option that can be purchased if wanted.

To each their own.

Al

I prefer both. I use electric trim for crude settings and finetune with the trim wheel.
So I am happy with an optional module but it would be nice if i fits together with the TQ as if it was a complete unit. E.g. if the trim wheel could be bolted to the side of the TQ the same clamps that are used to mount the TQ could also be used to mount them both.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

On 8/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, tutmeister said:

That's fantastic news! Count me in for pre order!

best regards

Chris

Any teasers on where the throttle quadrant may be? I'm fighting the urge to buy elsewhere.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

1 hour ago, Donka said:

Any teasers on where the throttle quadrant may be? I'm fighting the urge to buy elsewhere.

Good timing, this week we will be releasing photos and starting the pre-orders. I will put out more info later in the week but we are going to be taking payments for preorder this time. Not for everyone, I know but thats where we are at. There will be a full breakdown of the delivery process including timescales for each stage of the build process showing lead times for each components.