Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Fulcrum One Throttle

Fantastic news. Hopefully us that backed the kickstarter get first option on the pre-orders. 😇 Any eta on when the first finished units will be shipping or do we need to wait for that?

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

20 hours ago, Donka said:

Fantastic news. Hopefully us that backed the kickstarter get first option on the pre-orders. 😇 Any eta on when the first finished units will be shipping or do we need to wait for that?

Likely 8 weeks as there is a huge wait on all manufacturing, except the parts we make in house. So sheet metal, circuit boards etc are backed up sadly.

Email announcements will go out to backers first then mailing list then everyone else.

Chris

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Chris - much appreciated.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

On 11/1/2022 at 1:49 PM, tutmeister said:

Email announcements will go out to backers first then mailing list then everyone else.

Chris

Thats super news! :) Thanks a lot!

Chris

sneak peek on our homepage http://www.fulcrumsim.com more coming very soon. Just finishing up the new product pages.

Chris

• Like 1

hv1ZuSK.jpg

OMG, yes!

I hate waiting, but I will restrain until both the jetliner levers and trim wheel are ready to order alongside the TQ as an ensemble.
Fingers crossed that coincides with a 737 yoke too!

Edited by F737MAX
  • Like 5

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Just pre-ordered. Thanks Chris for allowing the backers to order early!

• Like 1

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

14 hours ago, StephenP said:

Hi Chris, just to confirm, orders placed recently for the yoke (mine was 29 October) are around 8 weeks to delivery?

Stephen, sadly supply issues with metalwork caused a huge delay on this last batch and a rethink on them, hence the email about the delay. Normally no more than 4 weeks and ideally off the shelf although that seems like a pipe dream. Hoping it wont be much longer for the current batch to be ready. I will see what I can find out.

Chris

Thank you to the early customers!!! Appreciate the support you have shown us even after all this time! I just wish we had been able to show it off to you at Cosford before hand!

Chris

• Like 3

Yayyyyy! Thank you Chris - was an instant order for me - this is christmas and birthday together 🙂

And the Pro Jetliner Levers look fantastic, much better than in the kickstarter!!!!

Cant wait to get them too 😄

Thank you for continuing development!

regards

Chris

2 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Stephen, sadly supply issues with metalwork caused a huge delay on this last batch and a rethink on them, hence the email about the delay. Normally no more than 4 weeks and ideally off the shelf although that seems like a pipe dream. Hoping it wont be much longer for the current batch to be ready. I will see what I can find out.

Chris

Chris could you resend me the email about delay? I didn't receive it.

I received the pre-order email for the throttle but when I follow the link to the pre-order page to put in an order it just says "Out of Stock " .

39 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I received the pre-order email for the throttle but when I follow the link to the pre-order page to put in an order it just says "Out of Stock " .

Thanks for the heads up, a few people had this issue. Looks like the website is working again now.