Sign in to follow this  
Fjordkatt

Logitech Radio Panel and the Fenix A320

I've set up the Logitech Radio Panel with the newly released Fenix - setting the radio frequencies work great without any change! 

However, I can't seem to get the QNH and transponder to work. It seems the default KOHL_UP and KOHL_DOWN were tied to events that didn't change anything. I changed the KOHL_UP/DOWN to a script someone else wrote (see below) which seems to work. However it is now changing the QNH 3 digits at a time in one "click". 

Has anyone else got this working? 

Scripts I'm using: 

(L:E_FCU_EFIS1_BARO,·Number)·++·(>L:E_FCU_EFIS1_BARO,·Number)

(L:E_FCU_EFIS1_BARO,·Number)·--·(>L:E_FCU_EFIS1_BARO,·Number)

Oh I see - it really is inHg vs. hPa.

When I set the radio panel to inHg and the switch in the VC to either inHg or hPa, it works correctly. It is as if the Lvar is changing only inHg, and is being multiplied automatically in the other setting. Very weird...

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

That was my first tought as well - but I've tried to set it on both Single Click and Double Click for both Rotary 1 and 2. Still changes 3 digits with every turn. 

Could it be a firmware problem - mine says Radio Panel firmware 263? 

OK, this is AAOs fault. It does this automatically, because the default Kohlsman Inc/Dec is actually only changing in inHg. So the logic in AAO is multiplying it when you set the panel to hPa.

I will see that I can fix this somehow in the 2.30. Lucky I didn't push that version out already.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

I feel honoured that I was able to find a "bug" in that great software of yours 😅

Thank you so much for the quick reply and great tool! 

This is easier said than done. I'm not sure how to go about this. 😞
I need to think about it for a while, what the best strategy is to implement a fix.

The only work around would probably be to switch the radio panel over to MIDI mode. But then you have to configure everything manually.

• Like 1

LORBY-SI

OK, I think I got it. 

Can you please send me an email with your proof of purchase? Address is on the last page of the manual. Then you can have the current build to test it with your setup.

LORBY-SI

For anyone looking at this thread at a later time.

This is now working for me in version 2.3. You only need to make sure you set the rotary to "single click" and not "double click". 

Hello,
Which software do you use for connecting logitech flights panels with the fenix A320 ? 
Where can i find it ? 

Respectfully

Posted (edited)

@JAGJR79 AAO (AxisAndOhs), at least that is what I am using to be able and use the Radio Panel.

It connects it to all aircrafts automatically not only the Fenix. 

GwUVtGh.png

Edited by Akila

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg