Sign in to follow this  
Guest robav13

Flight Sim Yoke and FSX

Guest Maichan

Hi all!I have a little problem with FSX: on my Flight Sim Yoke (with Pro Pedal) when I make the calibration work all, but when I use a aircraft with 2, 3 or four engines the propeller and the mixture levers, working only on 1 engine, why? The throttle work on all engines. I have FS9 on the same drive and I have no problem: anyone can help me? Many thanks in advanceMaichan

Maichan, try this: Hold key E and hit keys 4,3,2,& 1 in quik succession. Hope this helps. erv

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

That's because the throttle lever only works the throttle. The others are 'Pitch' and 'Mixture' controls.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest robav13

In the control settings you have the option of assigning the prop and mixture levers to a specific engine (Engine 1 propeller axis) or to all the engines (Propeller axis). If you assign them to the "Propeller axis" or "Mixture axis" the single level will control all the engines on the plane. The specific axis assignments work if you have multiple levers to play with.Robert