Sign in to follow this  
Steven Silva

content manager

I ask a direct and concise question. I decided to look at the content manager and I have world update I,II,III,IV,V, VI so I have to download each of them now knowing that I have the latest version of the World Update

thanks for the help

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

5 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

I ask a direct and concise question. I decided to look at the content manager and I have world update I,II,III,IV,V, VI so I have to download each of them now knowing that I have the latest version of the World Update

thanks for the help

If you did not download them before then yes you will need to download the latest and greatest version, each usually >4GB

if you question implies that you did download them before and now see updates in the content manager then yes, you need to download the updates to have the latest WU installed, though these updates are incremental and thus usually of much smaller size

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

18 minutes ago, DAD said:

If you did not download them before then yes you will need to download the latest and greatest version, each usually >4GB

if you question implies that you did download them before and now see updates in the content manager then yes, you need to download the updates to have the latest WU installed, though these updates are incremental and thus usually of much smaller size

Thanks for the answer. I have the latest version of the WU and I assumed that I had the latest version. It brought by default these updates installed by default in a single package and when I bought the MSFS it came out, that was when the WU IX version came out (9)

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO