Sign in to follow this  
Guest DK8290

Carenado Cessna Centurion II & 182RG Skylane II framerates

Guest DK8290

(flying around Anchorage AK for frame-rate numbers below)I'm wondering if anyone has both of these aircraft in FSX but not an a monster system. I have the Centurion II and around Anchrage I'm getting around 12 to 15 fps (around 11 to 12 on approach or takeoff and 15 or so in the air ... it's really). The default FSX Cessna 172 stays around my locked 19 fps.I bought the Carenado Stationair but refunded it (flight1) since the frames were down to 8 or so on takeoff and approach (also I didn't like the 2d panel as the gauges were so small they were barely readable and I couldn't get a comfortable gauge size to zoom level in the VC - but the 182rg 2d and VC screenshots reveal they fill more of the space on my small monitor, hence my interest in that one now)I'm wondering if the Skylane 182RG would be better or worse than the Centurion as far as framerates is concerned?3200+ 1 gig RamRadion 96001024x768 at 32bits colour