Sign in to follow this  
NiklasHJ

Fenix A320 Autopilot turns off during flight

Hallo,

If I want to start a flight with Fenix A320 all works great but short before reaching cruising flight level or sometimes after, the autopilot turns off by itself. I can do whatever I want but it cannot be turned on again. I have deleted the aircraft and reinstall but it doesn‘t work. 
I have searched in the Internet but I cannot found some stuff based in this problem. 
Any ideas? I dont know what to do next. Thankyou 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, NiklasHJ said:

Hallo,

If I want to start a flight with Fenix A320 all works great but short before reaching cruising flight level or sometimes after, the autopilot turns off by itself. I can do whatever I want but it cannot be turned on again. I have deleted the aircraft and reinstall but it doesn‘t work. 
I have searched in the Internet but I cannot found some stuff based in this problem. 

I had that happen for the first time today.  After the flight I restarted my PC, and it has been fine ever since. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Bob Cardone         MSFS 2020 , Fenix A320, Milviz C 310 , Kodiak , PMDG DC6,   Carenado Seminole,  Mooney, JF Arrow, Simple Traffic  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NiklasHJ said:

Hallo,

it happened to me this morning and wouldnt allow me to turn the autopilot back on, then i seen the right aileron was lifted and the rudder was pushed to the left. so i pressed my right rudder peddle and then it allowed me to turn auto pilot back on, 

since then i have found out if i press number pad 0+6 it does something to the rudder and aileron 

this might help you but may not, hope you get it fixed 

Edited by steve 86
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve 86 said:

it happened to me this morning and wouldnt allow me to turn the autopilot back on, then i seen the right aileron was lefted and the rudder was pushed to the left. so i pressed my right rudder peddle and then it allowed me to turn auto pilot back on, 

since then i have found out if i press number pad 0+6 it does something to the rudder and aileron 

this might help you but may not, hope you get it fixed 

You may have a key assigned to the rudder in MSFS. That would cause the AP to kick off, if it was getting a control input that was stuck. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Bob Cardone         MSFS 2020 , Fenix A320, Milviz C 310 , Kodiak , PMDG DC6,   Carenado Seminole,  Mooney, JF Arrow, Simple Traffic  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

You can try if increasing the deadzones of your controllers helps.

• Like 1