Sign in to follow this  
FBW737

Co-incident or by design?

On my home page on Firefox these "Recommended by Pocket" links come up.

Do you see what I see? LOL!

Capture.png

Edited by FBW737

15 minutes ago, goates said:

Pocket is owned by Mozilla, and is now included with Firefox. The Learn More link at the top has more details. I find Pocket to be a handy service to save articles I come across online.

https://getpocket.com/en/firefox/new_tab_learn_more/

OK, You haven't seen what I see! LOL! Look at the screen shot again😋

Personally, I think it has to be by design. I think the odds must be astronomical. I might as well have won the lottery.

14 minutes ago, FBW737 said:

OK, You haven't seen what I see! LOL! Look at the screen shot again😋

Hmm, didn't see that the first time. Think it might be a sign to shut the computer down and get outside. 🙃

I saw it instantly... what does that say about me? 🤔

The product of a productive chef who doesn't need to work overtime.

• Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Yes, amazing and rather shocking that they tried 20 different macaroni and cheeses for journalism.  :bengong:

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Well I think that the geometric and symmetrical similarities between those 2 photo's showing up randomly right next to each other is astonishing!

The just about submerged lemon slice at the bottom of the photo corresponding to just visible gear wheel at the bottom of the other is saying, "Yeah that's right

you are in the matrix 🤪"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FBW737 said:

Well I think that the geometric and symmetrical similarities between those 2 photo's showing up randomly right next to each other is astonishing!

The just about submerged lemon slice at the bottom of the photo corresponding to just visible gear wheel at the bottom of the other is saying, "Yeah that's right

you are in the matrix 🤪"

I think you are seeing things!   Maybe heed the warning on top of the gears!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

4 hours ago, charliearon said:

I think you are seeing things!   Maybe heed the warning on top of the gears!

I guess when you are a moderator you make statements like that with having to worry about the retort.