Sign in to follow this  
Muj

RAASPRO not working on approach

Hi!

This is my first post here so tell me if this is not the right place.

I have been using RAASPRO (locked) with Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321, for FSX for quite some time without any issues and it is a great addon, however I have had a weird problem last night.

While doing departures from OPKC, RAASPRO gives the audio call out for runway 25L correctly ('approaching 25L' and 'on runway 25L') however when I fly to OPKC from anywhere it never gives the aural warning of 'approaching 25L'.

I have checked the runways.csv file and the runway is there (while departing it works) and I tried making the database again but it does not work still. I have flown to numerous other airports and it has always worked. I have flown the approach profile of 25L a dozen times, correctly, but still it does not give any call out.

It always works fine for 25R on OPKC but not on 25L while approaching.

Yes there is one quite close, OPSF. OPKC is not a 3rd party airport but I do have ORBX Global if that helps.

Although still, with ORBX Global, RAASPRO works fine with other runways of OPKC and all the dozen other airports I have flown to.

Okay here is what happened, I flew Aerosoft CRJ 700 to OPKC and it gave the correct advisory for 25L while approaching. Then afterwards while approaching 25L in Airbus it also gave the advisory, it has somehow fixed itself.

I do recall that I ran MakeRwys.exe after installing new scenery (not of OPKC) and flew after that and found that it was working with the CRJ and also with Airbus.

Also it was suggested on some other forum to run MakeRwys.exe twice, after any changes, just to be sure that it always work perfectly.