Sign in to follow this  
flyingjafo

Fenix Future Releases?

22 minutes ago, flyingjafo said:

Does Fenix have plans for making a A319 and / or A321 models someday?

Plans, yes. But not decided upon yet. I guess it depends on the income from the A320.
Anyway first they have confirmed they will do the A320 with IAE, and the Sharklets.

• Like 2

I'd prefer to see the A321 as opposed to the A319.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

NAX669.png

i'd love to see the A350 at some point. but realise it's current, and being able to access the relative system information/specs is likely not possible.

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

My guess is that they probably sold well over 20,000 copies. Its safe, but still an assumption.- that they will make other aircraft indeed.

• Like 2

Peter Osborn

12 minutes ago, CapnOz said:

My guess is that they probably sold well over 20,000 copies. Its safe, but still an assumption.- that they will make other aircraft indeed.

How to you conclude that?

8 hours ago, 737_800 said:

How to you conclude that?

Over twenty years of experience....

• Like 1

Peter Osborn

3 minutes ago, CapnOz said:

Over twenty years of experience....

twenty years experience of making wild baseless assumptions on the internet?  Pro. 

I've only been doing it for 15.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, CapnOz said:

How many did PMDG sell? Can you please ask the oracle for me?

• Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

It’s hard to guess what Fenix sold.  All I can say is, Fenix posts and Fenix screenshots dominated the MSFS forum here in Avsim, in the r/flightsim subreddit on Reddit, in the official MSFS subreddit on Reddit, and the Aircraft forum in the official MSFS forums.  Fenix streams also dominated the MSFS category on Twitch.

The domination of Fenix in those forums and streams, rivalled that of the PMDG 737 for MSFS when it was released.  Also, Randazzo said they sold more DC6 in MSFS in the first 12 hours of sales, than they sold the DC6 for the lifetime sales of FSX + P3D + XP combined.  I don’t know exactly how many copies of the PMDG 737 were sold, but I don’t recall the DC6 sales bringing down PMDG’s servers like the 737 did, and I don’t recall as many DC6 streams on Twitch upon its release.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

20 hours ago, flyingjafo said:

Does Fenix have plans for making a A319 and / or A321 models someday?

I think Fenix will probably do both, because ProSim can probably be altered for both.

And just like that, the A319, A320, and A321 becomes that much harder for FSLabs to sell in MSFS. 

• Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

5 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

How many did PMDG sell? Can you please ask the oracle for me?

They sold a few hundred (like 200ish) in two hours last weekend when their activation server was down. Source: Receipt numbers

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

7 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

It’s hard to guess what Fenix sold.  All I can say is, Fenix posts and Fenix screenshots dominated the MSFS forum here in Avsim, in the r/flightsim subreddit on Reddit, in the official MSFS subreddit on Reddit, and the Aircraft forum in the official MSFS forums.  Fenix streams also dominated the MSFS category on Twitch.

The domination of Fenix in those forums and streams, rivalled that of the PMDG 737 for MSFS when it was released.  Also, Randazzo said they sold more DC6 in MSFS in the first 12 hours of sales, than they sold the DC6 for the lifetime sales of FSX + P3D + XP combined.  I don’t know exactly how many copies of the PMDG 737 were sold, but I don’t recall the DC6 sales bringing down PMDG’s servers like the 737 did, and I don’t recall as many DC6 streams on Twitch upon its release.

I don't ever remember any aircraft in the flight sim world, having as many Youtube videos made by Actual Airline  PIlots of the aircraft, as the Fenix A 320. 

• Like 7

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

20 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Plans, yes. But not decided upon yet. I guess it depends on the income from the A320.
Anyway first they have confirmed they will do the A320 with IAE, and the Sharklets.

Don't suppose that they've confirmed if they will do a Cargo version? That would probably make me hit the buy button!..

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron