Sign in to follow this  
kazeekayo

Sound addons

Specifically for the Fenix a320 and pmdg 737. Anyone know of sound packs made? Both planes are just a little too quiet for me. I like when I start up the engines hearing everything rumble and loud it reminds me of my youth flying. I know that's not realistic and these planes are going for realistic so that's why they're not loud in the cockpit. If not maybe soon someone will make some like how fs9 and fsx had tons of sound addons you could download from avsim. Thanks!

• Like 2

Have you increased your engine sound settings in the MSFS settings?   I had to increase that setting much higher than for any other plane, when using both the PMDG and Fenix.    The Fenix engine sound when in the cabin (eg wing view) is crazily low though, agreed.  The PMDG 737 is better is this regard.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

yeah the engine volume is way too low...spoils the immersion for me, defo needs sortin asap

Regards

Paul EGCC

Yes I have 

"

The Fenix engine sound when in the cabin (eg wing view) is crazily low though, agreed.  The PMDG 737 is better is this regard

• Yes! I hate how quiet it is!

The solution to this is simple. Devs need to add an option in the EFB where you can switch between realistic and immersive sound modes. That way everyone is happy.

Edited by FlyerNYC