Sign in to follow this  
BobP

FSX 767

hidid you know that the FMC on the LevelD 767 is unoperable in the VC, if you click on it it comes up as 2D and not controllable within the VC.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

HelloThe LVL D 767 is for FS9 only as far as i know.

>hi>>did you know that the FMC on the LevelD 767 is unoperable in>the VC, if you click on it it comes up as 2D and not>controllable within the VC.Yep there is no FSX version yet ;-)Cheers,Andr

André

The manual has been released and just like the FS9 version, the FSX version requires a 2D FMC while in the VC. That's really too bad.Dustin

Well, as long as I can undock the FMC and put it in a corner for use while in the VC, then at least it's not a step back. At least I hope it still does this. :-hmmm Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Also pricing has been announced. $14.95 for upgrade and $54.95 for new owners. And yes that's USD! Should be released in a couple of days according to their forum.Dustin

its a real shame, i was hoping it would be operable in VC. :-(

Guest diajohn2

>hi>>did you know that the FMC on the LevelD 767 is unoperable in>the VC, if you click on it it comes up as 2D and not>controllable within the VC.It is controllable. I have it set up on one of my yoke buttons. It will open up in the VC and work same as in the 2D cockpit. That is what the manual says for FSX also. Its a window but works just fine.

you didnt understand what i saidlike the PMDG and PSS aircraft, you can actually use the FMC in VC, i.e by looking down like you would in a real ac you can press and program the fmc, in the 767 a 2D window pops up.

Guest MauiHawk

>its a real shame, i was hoping it would be operable in VC.>:-(Agree... I figured it was a sure-thing that this would be implmented for the FSX version. Oh well...

>you didnt understand what i said>>like the PMDG and PSS aircraft, you can actually use the FMC>in VC, i.e by looking down like you would in a real ac you can>press and program the fmc, in the 767 a 2D window pops up.>>.........And with a TrackIR4 it's awesomely real ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

I found that putting the FMC on a second monitor works great.You really need it displayed during the entire flight.I also display the pedistal on the second monitor.I go to virual cockpit with TrackIR for the main monitor view.This combination works real well.A used monitor ... $25 US, not bad.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest tcable

I'm at work (Websense Grrrr)Any news on what's needed for the upgrade eligibility? I've got the 767 installed in my FS9 install, but good luck finding the installer! It's been years since I've installed this one.I am so very pleased to see it is really coming soon now. A bit smaller than the Whale from PMDG- another of my faves.Tim

>>>I am very pleased to see that the upgrade price is reasonable.> It is a $15 increase in price for new users.>>>>Mark.That I call is customer service ;-) a other company PMDG can learn from that hehehe ;-)Andr

André