Sign in to follow this  
Maaarp

Just Flight 146 Flight Controls Not Working

Hi all,

I just bought the new Just Flight 146 Professional for MSFS (d/l from Marketplace) and am having some problems.

The issue is that my primary flight controls aren't responding in the aircraft. They work just fine in all the other aircraft I have but on the 146 there is no response (either on the yoke or external surfaces) when I move the pedals/control yoke. Strangely the toe brakes work and move the rudder pedals appropriately.

This is the same problem if I start Cold and Dark or Ready for TO, regardless of the model of the 146.

Help!

3 hours ago, Maaarp said:

Hi all,

I just bought the new Just Flight 146 Professional for MSFS (d/l from Marketplace) and am having some problems.

The issue is that my primary flight controls aren't responding in the aircraft. They work just fine in all the other aircraft I have but on the 146 there is no response (either on the yoke or external surfaces) when I move the pedals/control yoke. Strangely the toe brakes work and move the rudder pedals appropriately.

This is the same problem if I start Cold and Dark or Ready for TO, regardless of the model of the 146.

Help!

Click the control lock on yoke Column it’s like a black rectangle. 

• Like 1

You can't see it in the sim but behind the column is a bar that is levered up (manually) to the horizontal and its forward end is lodged (pushed) into a receptacle, for want of a better word.  It locks the control surfaces.

To release, the column is pulled and the bar drops.

Just Flight has simulated this by a click spot which is the hand-held mic on the front of the column, half way down.  A click there will either engage or release the lock.

When viewing from outside, don't expect to see the control surfaces moving massively.  The 146's control surfaces were moved via trim tabs and while their movement can be seen, you have to zoom in to see them moving.

• Like 1

Thanks so much guys, it was super frustrating so now I can just concentrate on flying this lovely aircraft.