Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Hjet now live in Marketplace

Looks real good.

What Navdata is it using?

Is the Navdata updatable?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Purchased and currently creating flight plan from Greensboro, NC to Canada.  For onward flight to Europe. 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Reaches for wallet...

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

9 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Looks real good.

What Navdata is it using?

Is the Navdata updatable?

It's using a modified version of WT's G3000 so I'd say it's using whatever you have loaded into the Sim .

G

• Upvote 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Took it for my first spin From KPOE to KPDX. Everything works fine with my Alpha/Bravo setup EXCEPT the Altitude button. It all looks like it should work according to the settings in Options and all the others (VS, Hdg, etc) work like usual. Weird

The G3000 is different enough I can see I am going to have to go back to Fabio's vid and pay way more attention to things. 

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

15 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

It's using a modified version of WT's G3000 so I'd say it's using whatever you have loaded into the Sim .

G

Thanks for the reply.

I do not have the WT's G3000 .

Is that the whole G3000 or just the modified Navdata?

Note:

I do have the Navigraph Base for MSFS.

Best Regards,

Downloading now.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

This thing is AMAZING!   Don't just get in, start the engines and fly your flight plan though.  There's so much more to it.  Eg. Go to the small control screen on the right, go to initialization and start the automatic safety tests.    Stick shaker effects, the lot, all done automatically!  This is going to be one heck of an immersive little jet to tour the world with!

• Like 5

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

8 minutes ago, JYW said:

This thing is AMAZING!   Don't just get in, start the engines and fly your flight plan though.  There's so much more to it.  Eg. Go to the small control screen on the right, go to initialization and start the automatic safety tests.    Stick shaker effects, the lot, all done automatically!  This is going to be one heck of an immersive little jet to tour the world with!

I saw Fabio's 4 hour video and there's so much to explore. I'm about to see what this baby can do. 😀

25 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I do have the Navigraph Base for MSFS.

If you have Navigraph installed for MSFS then that is what it will use, else it will default to the data that MSFS supplies....

G

I found the HJet’s specifications in the Marketplace:

Coupled vertical navigation (requires WT3000 to be installed).

So, total HJet support would be from two sources / products.

Best Regards,

4 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I saw Fabio's 4 hour video and there's so much to explore. I'm about to see what this baby can do. 😀

Well done you, I neither have the time or patience to watch anything on Twitch it seems. The 3 or 4 streams I have tried to watch are/were painful and those were ones that I was interested in the content. Brevity is a quality most of them seem to lack.. .. ..

Will have a mess with it myself tonight and see what I can learn....

G

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Well done you, I neither have the time or patience to watch anything on Twitch it seems. The 3 or 4 streams I have tried to watch are/were painful and those were ones that I was interested in the content. Brevity is a quality most of them seem to lack.. .. ..

Will have a mess with it myself tonight and see what I can learn....

G

She's a beauty! I did two quick flights and she's so nimble. Maybe too sensitive in pitch. My landings were like butter with runway room to spare, even at Peter O Knight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

requires WT3000 to be installed

I believe this text may be in error. The Working Title G3000 mod does not have coupled VNAV (it uses all stock nav, flight planning, and AP), and the HJet ships with its own modified version of the WT G3000 which adds this.

• Like 2

Ok, results from a test flight from EGHH (Bournemouth) to EGPH (Edinburgh).  This was with WT3000 latest version installed (as per instructions from Marketplace) :-

Postives

• Fantastic modeling
  • Fantastic textures
  • Great sounds (engines a little whiny but suspect this is true to life)
  • Great systems innovation

Negatives (Remember, this is first impressions from one full cycle)

• VNAV was literally all over the place.  TOD / MFD scale appearing, then disappearing.  Wild changes in commanded VS... sometimes -5000 FPM, then it gets too low and (during descent!) commands +3000 FPM.  This was on a published STAR descent with numbers from the INPI1E STAR into Edinburgh.   Had to disconnect in the end as it was intent on killing me.
  • AP Key commands:  Neither Vertical Speed nor Flight Level Change are responding to MSFS key commands (this may be a WT G3000 issue?).   For VS+ and VS- MSFS commands, it worked but each key press was only a 10/-10 FPM change to the AP! (Using the scroll knob with the mouse gives the correct 100/-100 FPM changes.

That's it.  There is a TON to like but I am not going to lie, I am GUTTED about the missing key commands as it's becoming a regular trend and (for me personally, and I know others - not everyone), ruins the fun.  Things happen fast on take off, and trying to get the mouse onto the small click spots to engage FLC or VS, and then the fiddly pitch wheel, was not fun, compared to using eg. 'U' (as I do) to engage FLC, and then '<' and '>' to set the speed.

In other cases, there have been quick fixes to get missing key commands working, so I hope this is the case here.

For the VNAV; more testing needed.  See what others find.  It may have been a one off,

Don't regret buying it - it's a beautiful, clever jet, but I am praying those key commands get fixed!

[EDIT]:  Just seen Matt's post that it may be an error on the Marketplace product page that the WT G3000 needs to be installed (for VNAV).   I did have this installed, and I'm wondering if it messed with / overwrote Marwan's custom code for VNAV, and potentially the AP too.   May explain the problems.   I will test again without the WT G3000 in the Community folder.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A