Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

HJET Issues List

No real issues here but thought we should kick this thread off so MG can have a single thread to review.

1 niggle is that I couldn't get the initialization process to reset / restart but I'm still learning.

sp

1. Autopilot TOGA, VS, FLC, VS+, VS- not binded to MSFS keyboard commands
  2. VNAV: unstable behaviour
  3. Pitch issues and oversensitivity, especially during climb out ("bobbing")
  4. Lack of clarity over whether WT G3000 mod should also be in Community folder (as suggested by Marketplace listing) or not (as suggested by Fabio's stream).
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Left and right PFDs are black except for system pages.

Center display is working properly.

I only had the Honeycomb AFC bridge and C310 in community.  Tried removing them, but still have the problem.  

Any suggestions?   Thank you.

(unable to make ticket in Discord)

• Like 1

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

1 hour ago, JYW said:
  1. Autopilot TOGA, VS, FLC, VS+, VS- not binded to MSFS keyboard commands
  2. VNAV: unstable behaviour
  3. Pitch issues and oversensitivity, especially during climb out ("bobbing")
  4. Lack of clarity over whether WT G3000 mod should also be in Community folder (as suggested by Marketplace listing) or not (as suggested by Fabio's stream).

4. totally clarified by Matt of WT.  No interference between the two if both loaded in play in sim.  He states they are fully independent of each other.

Add: Flaps too difficult to deploy or retract with mouse. Lots of attempts.  No consistency.  Also clearly affected TheFlyingFabio in the 3hour plus twitch video I watched yesterday.  Check that out just prior to the 3:42:00 point in that video.

I am not experiencing an unexpected pitch issue on takeout and climb out. At what speed are you rotating and when are you reducing from takeoff power? And how are you handling gear up and flaps retraction?  It is not only a new aircraft, it is a new type to most. Takes time for familiarization.  

I have only made one descent and approach so unsure about any VNAV issue.  Clearly I was into a learning curve during flight number one.

• Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

9 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I am not experiencing an unexpected pitch issue on takeout and climb out. At what speed are you rotating and when are you reducing from takeoff power? And how are you handling gear up and flaps retraction?  It is not only a new aircraft, it is a new type to most. Takes time for familiarization. 

Agreed. I am setting TOGA before departure and if I follow the FD it flies great. It does command a pitch down shortly after TO. I do tend to over-rotate. I think I am impatient and instead of flying it off I tend to yank it. I do think I'm going to like it! 

Also, if the dev is reading this, I found this in an article on the plane: While you are on final approach to landing, the yaw damper remains on to keep the approach smooth, and then it automatically disconnects at 50 feet to give the pilot full control of the rudder. That doesn't happen in this sim. YD stays on after landing. (source: https://www.flyhpa.com/2016/06/a-detailed-review-of-the-new-hondajet/)

• Like 3

Eddie
KABQ

6 hours ago, markmco said:

Left and right PFDs are black except for system pages.

Center display is working properly.

I only had the Honeycomb AFC bridge and C310 in community.  Tried removing them, but still have the problem.  

Any suggestions?   Thank you.

(unable to make ticket in Discord)

Is this after you try to bring up the checklists for example?

Absence of a manual or a short video tutorial for me this is the most critical thing I don't understand how the zan a product like this without a manual.

• Like 3

I have no doubt that the dev will address any issues.

My primary concern is using Discord to provide support. I can't deal with that site. I'm done going there for any information.

I'll let those who like it provide feedback and hope for the best.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just seen this post, as per the other one here's the current Known Issues list from Discord:

NikkoUM [FlightFX] — Yesterday at 19:49
-PFD Wont Go Full Screen
This is a correct behavior.  The screen does not go full in the HJet.

- Marketplace incorrectly states that you need WT G3000 installed.
THIS IS NOT NEC.  The g3000 suite is included in your hjet package and functions independently from the stand alone WTG3000 (edited)

Marwan Gharib — Yesterday at 21:17
-Vspeed are not automatically calculated some times
-If you start the flight with 0 payload, the Vspeeds cannot be automatically calculated, please ensure you have atleast a pilot and some fuel from the start. will put safeguards on this in a follow up patch

Marwan Gharib — Yesterday at 21:25
-if departure procedure terminates with the same way point as and enroute way point , you get freezes in the PFD and MFD , same occurs if the last enroute waypoint is the same as IAF in apporach
-This is a known issue with the G3000 suite , please delete redundant points from enroute if they are alerady existing in either SID or STAR

Marwan Gharib — Yesterday at 23:40
-PFD and MFD gets dim at night
-Addressed in upcoming patch Thursday 2nd June (edited)

Marwan Gharib — Today at 00:08
-Setting custom VFR camera causes ctd
Under investigation

Marwan Gharib — Today at 01:59
-When in exterior lights page in right GTC the nav and com radios display changes value and are non clickable , only on that page
-bug identified and will be patched up.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I cannot take off with the HJet from any runway or any airportm!!

At 50-60 kts it lifts its right wing and flips over resulting in a crash. Slightly before this happens the plane start shaking violently.

Sometimes I got the messsage that the HJet collided with something on the runway, but the runway was unobstructed!

I used trim nose down to avoid the nose dipping due to the right wing coming up, still a crash!!

Any suggestions, please help ??

38 minutes ago, jcorstjens said:

I cannot take off with the HJet from any runway or any airportm!!

At 50-60 kts it lifts its right wing and flips over resulting in a crash. Slightly before this happens the plane start shaking violently.

Sometimes I got the messsage that the HJet collided with something on the runway, but the runway was unobstructed!

I used trim nose down to avoid the nose dipping due to the right wing coming up, still a crash!!

Any suggestions, please help ??

Its best to fly with crash detection off... ever since the early flight sims, the contact point data is unreliable and can cause unexpected crashes. Turn it off, most long time flight simmers would say the same thing. And also make sure you're on the Modern flight dynamics and not the legacy. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik

3 hours ago, Aglos77 said:

Absence of a manual or a short video tutorial for me this is the most critical thing I don't understand how the zan a product like this without a manual.

Yes that was a big oversight,I would have waited and put together a user manual first but I hear it's coming

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

As I said in another thread...the main two issues for me personally right now are:

1. Text is too blurry in VR.  VR Focus implementation could fix this.  For now I'll set up a couple custom cameras.

2. AP is not controllable with hardware using the in sim keybinds.  Would really like to be able to control it using my Honeycomb Bravo.

Other than those two minor issues...I'm loving it so far.  Congrats to Warwan!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FakeWayne said:

AP is not controllable with hardware using the in sim keybinds.  Would really like to be able to control it using my Honeycomb Bravo.

Agree again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It looks really good, but I will wait to buy it until the worst bugs are fixed, especial "Setting custom VFR camera causes CTD" that's a dealbreaker for me.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |