Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

HJET Issues List

5 hours ago, DJJose said:

did you do a clean install of the full version or just ran the update?

Hello DJ, all fine here, hope the same for you. For marketplace addons i just update through the content manager and trust the process 🙊, so it downloaded around 170mb if i remember correctly and then all was fine. I don't think there is any need to remove the addon completely and then reinstall it from scratch (but probably won't hurt either).

🍻

Edited by Bad_T
  • Like 1

Well I just flew KORF-KTEB, just over an hour flight, and burned 90 lbs. of fuel. LOL. That MAY be wrong. 🙂

Eddie
KABQ

HJET is totally unflyable for me !!!!!!

After all the crashes on ther runways and airports when reaching 60kts I decided to launch the HJET in the air high above the Ocean level.

Immediately upon selecting "FLY" without touching anything the HJet violently starts spinning and pitching and is unrecoverable resulting in a crash in the water.

Whereas I can fly all the standard MSFS airtcraft plus several add on aircraft without any problem, the HJet is the only aircraft that is unflyable.

It looks like I completely wasted $25 !!

Can anyone of the MSFS experts still hand on some suggestions about what else I could try to get this otherwise beautiful airplane in the air???

Many thanks !!!

9 minutes ago, jcorstjens said:

After all the crashes on ther runways and airports when reaching 60kts I decided to launch the HJET in the air high above the Ocean level.

Immediately upon selecting "FLY" without touching anything the HJet violently starts spinning and pitching and is unrecoverable resulting in a crash in the water.

Whereas I can fly all the standard MSFS airtcraft plus several add on aircraft without any problem, the HJet is the only aircraft that is unflyable.

Can anyone of the MSFS experts still hand on some suggestions about what else I could try to get this otherwise beautiful airplane in the air???

Many thanks !!!

I think you have no throttle advance.   Before you taxi, you need to move with your mouse arrow, each throttle T-handle to mid point for a second, and then bring them down to IDLE.  Then after you do that, make sure that both T-handles move (advance) and retard with your controls.  When that happens you now have full range of throttle....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jcorstjens said:

Many thanks !!!

Turn off Legacy Flight model if it is enabled and set it to Modern. ( Options / General/ Flight model) ensure you re start the flight from the main menu after the change.

This seems to be the cause of this issue.

39 minutes ago, jcorstjens said:

Many thanks !!!

If you go to the HJet discord Hangar, you will see discussions regarding answers to your issues.  Everything you are experiencing can be quickly answered and you will be happily flying in no time !

https://discord.com/channels/852695133040017448/964703561130868806

• Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

Hello Every one!

Marwan Here Dev of the Hjet..

I want to thank you for this thread , and apologizing for not dropping by earlier as the first few days after launch were quite interractive on the discord support channel ..

Things have finally cooled down as the community is growing more accustomed to the HJET ways, and can finally go back to working on the first post launch patch.

The first patch released was actually sent off before launch the actual lauch, which just shortly after sending the launch package to MS I decided I want to redo VNAV again , glad people are noticing the improvement.

Most issues reported here have been acknowledged , I have a prioritized todo list that I'll be sharing shortly showing the roadmap of updates , the goal is to release an update every two weeks or so until all point in the list are tackled.

I will be monitoring this thread religiously now as I understand that Discord is not every one's cup of tea .

Let me know your feedback and would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you all for being a part of this!

• Like 13

3 hours ago, jcorstjens said:

Many thanks !!!

Hello!

Hoping that you've resolved this issue by now, but if not.. 100% of this occurrence of this issue was solved by setting the flight model to "Modern" followed by a restart.. If that doesn't work, please reach out to me on Discord if you can , you can share your screen and we can try and troubleshoot this together.

7 minutes ago, Marwan Gharib said:

Hello Every one!

I want to thank you for this thread , and apologizing for not dropping by earlier as the first few days after launch were quite interractive on the discord support channel ..

Things have finally cooled down as the community is growing more accustomed to the HJET ways, and can finally go back to working on the first post launch patch.

The first patch released was actually sent off before launch the actual lauch, which just shortly after sending the launch package to MS I decided I want to redo VNAV again , glad people are noticing the improvement.

Most issues reported here have been acknowledged , I have a prioritized todo list that I'll be sharing shortly showing the roadmap of updates , the goal is to release an update every two weeks or so until all point in the list are tackled.

I will be monitoring this thread religiously now as I understand that Discord is not every one's cup of tea .

Let me know your feedback and would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you for checking in from time to time. Discord is not really my cup of tea, but I need to embrace it to support some of my "VIP" devs.

I adore your H-Jet and I hope you consider and Elite upgrade. The one thing that I'd like to request for your next update is that you fix the sensitive pitch. For now I've played with my sensitivity setting in MSFS, but affects all my other fleet.

Lastly, there's some shimmering of shadows in the cabin. That's about it. LOL

Congrats on a fantastic 1st release.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It seems to have become fashion in flight simulation to sell addons that are not yet finished - instead of a manual the customer gets a list of „known issues“.

30 minutes ago, PTI139 said:

It seems to have become fashion in flight simulation to sell addons that are not yet finished - instead of a manual the customer gets a list of „known issues“.

Agreed, That was bad planning on my part, Thought I had much more time to do the documentation than what turned out to be … Will make it up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Thank you for checking in from time to time. Discord is not really my cup of tea, but I need to embrace it to support some of my "VIP" devs.

I adore your H-Jet and I hope you consider and Elite upgrade. The one thing that I'd like to request for your next update is that you fix the sensitive pitch. For now I've played with my sensitivity setting in MSFS, but affects all my other fleet.

Lastly, there's some shimmering of shadows in the cabin. That's about it. LOL

Congrats on a fantastic 1st release.

Thanks alot for the wonderful feedback , The pitch sensitivity is a top priority item that i'm working on right now..

Will review the cause of the shimmering in the cabin.. I am aware of it and frankly took it as an engine limitation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marwan Gharib said:

Hello Every one!

Legend thank you, what a plane

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi Marwan

Any future plans to add some kind of service based maintenance into the second gtc, like topping up of hydraulics, battery and engine maintenance, brakes etc, kind of like what A2A do with maintenance hanger to give you the impression you need to look after and service your aircraft

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi Marwan

Any future plans to add some kind of service based maintenance into the second gtc, like topping up of hydraulics, battery and engine maintenance, brakes etc, kind of like what A2A do with maintenance hanger to give you the impression you need to look after and service your aircraft

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne such