Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

HJET Issues List

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

The one thing that I'd like to request for your next update is that you fix the sensitive pitch. For now I've played with my sensitivity setting in MSFS, but affects all my other fleet.

I just don't get the pitch issue at all so I must be doing something wrong.  🙂

Also when you select a livery you can change your sensitivities so it won't affect your whole fleet.

sp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DJJose said:

I adore your H-Jet and I hope you consider and Elite upgrade. The one thing that I'd like to request for your next update is that you fix the sensitive pitch. For now I've played with my sensitivity setting in MSFS, but affects all my other fleet.

You can set/save a profile for each aircraft.  I have been doing that since day one since each airplane can have much different characteristics.  Can be a pain if you are constantly flying different planes but it doesn't take long to switch the profiles in controller menu. For the H-Jet, I copied my CJ4 profile and have since made some small adjustments to my pitch trim.  It also helps if you have buttons assigned that are not compatible...had this happen on the H-Jet as well so cleared out all my light settings on my Honeycomb Throttle and saved it under an H-Jet profile.

• Like 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

45 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

You can set/save a profile for each aircraft.  I have been doing that since day one since each airplane can have much different characteristics.  Can be a pain if you are constantly flying different planes but it doesn't take long to switch the profiles in controller menu. For the H-Jet, I copied my CJ4 profile and have since made some small adjustments to my pitch trim.  It also helps if you have buttons assigned that are not compatible...had this happen on the H-Jet as well so cleared out all my light settings on my Honeycomb Throttle and saved it under an H-Jet profile.

I understand and followed your suggestion.

But, the airplane is pitchy and this is something that is fixable.

Thanks.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:25 AM, haskell said:

Well I just flew KORF-KTEB, just over an hour flight, and burned 90 lbs. of fuel. LOL. That MAY be wrong. 🙂

Hello , that is deffinately wrong.

Actually correct fuel burn is one of the strong suites of the Hjet as of now .. so interested to know what went on here.

This is taken from the fuel synoptics screen , correct?

wanted to note that changing the fuel from the load manager resets the fuel used to zero and starts from scratch

Wanted to share this video ,

Episode 3 - Maintenance flight RPVD - RPVD - Full video - YouTube

you can see takeoff around the 26 minutes mark, 

Then you'll see how much forward trim he is compensating with immediately after gear up , I counted 24 clicks untill 500 ft.

she is a bit feisty. 

Edited by Marwan Gharib
  • Like 2

hey @Marwan Gharib congrats on the nice Hjet release, it certainly looks like a success 👍

I had posted this on another thread a few days ago but, since you are here, maybe i can bring this to your attention for a futur patch 🙊.

On the pic we can see that the altitude of the plane and the one shown in the vertical path are different, happened several times. Also the vnav profile page seems a bit broken, here it is frozen at '0.13' until tod until the end of the flight, showing -1500 while the vnav profile shows -2100, sometimes i get the correct VS indication in the vnav profile page, sometimes in the vnav current profile, but it's random and they almost never match so it's very confusing. It's just a bit broken i guess.

akganrB.jpg

also when using keys for throttle (using a pad, i know i know, i have a stick with throttle and with it all is fine but sometimes just too lazy to take it out 😱) it goes up/down by increment of 10% .. so it's very hard to control, other planes do it by 1% which seems more correct.

Enjoying the plane though, thank you very much ! 🍻

Edited by Bad_T

@Marwan Gharib  

Hi,

For those of us, for whom using key commands is an important part of our enjoyment in the sim, can you outline whether you have any intention or schedule to add the missing bindings for AP functions;  FLC mode, VS mode, VS+, VS-.

It is important for some users.  I have unfortunately hangared your othersise beautiful plane after only the first flight, because of this issue.

Normally, the community would have created and distributed a script for Axis & Ohs with all of the functions - but (although I check flightsim.to hourly 🙂), that doesn't seem to be happening for the HJet.

Thanks in advance for any comitment and help on this.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

39 minutes ago, Bad_T said:

hey @Marwan Gharib congrats on the nice Hjet release, it certainly looks like a success 👍

I had posted this on another thread a few days ago but, since you are here, maybe i can bring this to your attention for a futur patch 🙊.

On the pic we can see that the altitude of the plane and the one shown in the vertical path are different, happened several times. Also the vnav profile page seems a bit broken, here it is frozen at '0.13' until tod until the end of the flight, showing -1500 while the vnav profile shows -2100, sometimes i get the correct VS indication in the vnav profile page, sometimes in the vnav current profile, but it's random and they almost never match so it's very confusing. It's just a bit broken i guess.

akganrB.jpg

also when using keys for throttle (using a pad, i know i know, i have a stick with throttle and with it all is fine but sometimes just too lazy to take it out 😱) it goes up/down by increment of 10% .. so it's very hard to control, other planes do it by 1% which seems more correct.

Enjoying the plane though, thank you very much ! 🍻

Hello @Bad_T and thank you for your feedback!

I see the altitude mismatch,Actually spent a ton of time to ensure it doesn't happen .. are you seeing this consistently of does it fail sporadically? will definitely have a deep look at the code to see what might have broken.

Now with regards to the VNAV page on the left GTC indeed it does not match the information on the VSD, the calculations here are done by the Working title algorithm which is different than the one you see on the VSD and the "current vnav profile" window. the autopilot will follow the VSD and "current vnav profile"

I've only been able to add the full working title suite natively very shortly before release which allowed being able to modify the WT code without affecting any other aircraft..so I did synchronize the "current VNAV profile" screen to the right of the VSD, and to be honest.. missed the one in the GTC .. long story short, I have this item on my todo list as a top priority item , will synchronize the GTC vnav display with the upcoming patch and will ensure it displays the calculated information by the HJET's own vnav logic.

Thanks again for the detailed report.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JYW said:

@Marwan Gharib  

Hi,

For those of us, for whom using key commands is an important part of our enjoyment in the sim, can you outline whether you have any intention or schedule to add the missing bindings for AP functions;  FLC mode, VS mode, VS+, VS-.

It is important for some users.  I have unfortunately hangared your othersise beautiful plane after only the first flight, because of this issue.

Normally, the community would have created and distributed a script for Axis & Ohs with all of the functions - but (although I check flightsim.to hourly 🙂), that doesn't seem to be happening for the HJet.

Thanks in advance for any comitment and help on this.

Edited:was too excited and send the message too soon

Hello @jyw

I grossly under estimated the amount of users that would be bothered by having custom autopilot controls, needed to do it as I introduced new modes not present in the default AP , so had to rewrite a big part of the logic.

I have it as a top priority item to relink default bindings for next patch.

Meanwhile, for autopilot , these are the L:Vars controlling it :

L:FLC_Pushed,bool

L:VS_Pushed,bool

L:Alt_Pushed,bool

L:NAV_Pushed,bool

L:HJET_APPROACH_MODE_ARMED

L:CSC Pushed,bool

Edited by Marwan Gharib
  • Like 5

thanks for the quick reply @Marwan Gharib

the altitude mismatch happens randomly, sometimes it's fine and sometimes not, i will certainly let you know if i can find a way to reproduce that issue 'on demand'.

no prob for the vnav page, i will just stop clicking on it now that i know that it's not implemented, before i was just wondering if i was doing something wrong when i saw that page with different values and it was a bit confusting. But now that i know that i can just ignore it, i will check only the 'current vnav profile' and all is more than fine.

Thanks again 🍻

Edited by Bad_T

Is there a video tutorial for this AC yet?

Chris Camp

4 hours ago, Marwan Gharib said:

Edited:was too excited and send the message too soon

Hello @jyw

I grossly under estimated the amount of users that would be bothered by having custom autopilot controls, needed to do it as I introduced new modes not present in the default AP , so had to rewrite a big part of the logic.

I have it as a top priority item to relink default bindings for next patch.

Hi @Marwan Gharib

That is just fantastic news!

Thanks so much for listening and I'm so excited for the next patch that brings those key binding!

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

3 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Marwan, for my and everyones interest how or do we need to set takeoff pitch trim?

Thanks

sp

Yes, you need to set pitch trim for takeoff, do it after you set the flaps for takeoff or it may change the trim setting. The MFD will tell you that you have the right trim set, the arrows turn green.

• Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White