Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

HJET Issues List

44 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Anyone ?

Only fair comparison is keeping things apples to apples, etc. So with that in mind I can only tell you I 've run the HJet along with PMDG 737, default Citation Latitude, WT's CJ4 and the Leonardo Maddog   The only aircraft I've observed any effect on FPS was from the Maddog,   however the drop was very minimal (maybe 2-4 fps). The HJet is as smooth as any aircraft I've flown. AWESOME FUN ! 

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

In real life: The seal between the acrylic portion of the windshield and the retainer should not exceed the hight of the retainer. 

In the virtual model the seal is protruding.

2 hours ago, engineering420 said:

On the synoptic page: Battery voltage should rise to within 0.1v of the generator or external power voltage when these power sources are online. 

1 hour ago, engineering420 said:

In real life: The seal between the acrylic portion of the windshield and the retainer should not exceed the hight of the retainer. 

Welcome to AVSIM ! Your dry humor should go far here 😒

WAT1460.png

2 hours ago, engineering420 said:

Maybe I misunderstood your post. Take a look a Honda Jet image from a factory image, Took me a few flights to get used to seeing it.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

7 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Welcome to AVSIM ! Your dry humor should go far here 😒

No humor intended. I work on these so was trying to give feedback for future improvement having just bought the HJet for FS2020.

We just changed a window today.

On 6/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, warbirds said:

Anyone ?

No FPS issues for me. My system specs are below in my message footer.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

4 hours ago, engineering420 said:

No humor intended. I work on these so was trying to give feedback for future improvement having just bought the HJet for FS2020.

We just changed a window today.

Did not to mean to offend...it's just that I don't feel many simmers will care about the height of a window seal or the requirement of voltage being within  0.1v of reality in a $25 aircraft, There are so many many other features to spend development time on.

WAT1460.png

Guys, I just bought the Honda Jet in the market place but I'm having an issue where the vertical speed dial 'shimmers' and will not work at all.  I've been looking around for possible fixes, but this thread is where I landed. Does anyone have any info or feedback regarding my particular issue?

I have the same thing. The developer has completed a lot of fixes which will be coming out around the 23rd in conjunction with SU10. We might want to wait until then and see if we still have the issue.

For my VS issue I have a Honeycomb Bravo with Better Bravo Lights and the VS bound to the Bravo.

Edited by w9nwrwi
Additional info.
  • Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

3 hours ago, w9nwrwi said:

I have the same thing. The developer has completed a lot of fixes which will be coming out around the 23rd in conjunction with SU10. We might want to wait until then and see if we still have the issue.

For my VS issue I have a Honeycomb Bravo with Better Bravo Lights and the VS bound to the Bravo.

Thanks much. I look forward to applying his next patch. For now, I'll keep her in the hanger until then 😉 

Edited by teddabod

20 hours ago, w9nwrwi said:

Is there any word of IF these fixes will now let my HC Bravo work with the H-Jet AP?

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

I have the Hjet working with the Bravo using the standard key binding assignments. For AP to work you must have the Flight Director invoked, I do that manually (mouse to FD) after take off and then select AP. Vnav is the area that the developer has made numerous changes. Discord has a lot of info about test files,etc. which some folks are using. I  am not going down that rabbit hole!🙂

I find that the Glide Slope capture has a mind of its own from time to time, that issue is known and addressed in upcoming update. Edit: SU10 delayed, effect on Hjet update unknown at this time.

Edited by w9nwrwi
Additional info.

I only fly the HJET these days.  Nothing comes close to having so much fun.

sp

Edited by Sky_Pilot071
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, w9nwrwi said:

For AP to work you must have the Flight Director invoked, I do that manually (mouse to FD)

I have mapped the Bravo's AP REV button to FD. Works great! The Hjet's AP does not have a reverse course mode anyway.   I am also using the Test E file set and I have enjoyed the improvements.  And unlike Alice, it is easy to get out if needed.  Just remove the Hjet in Content Manager and then Reinstall it from there.  Takes less than 5 minutes, if you should happen on the feeling to do so.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere