Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

How do you get ride of the Asobo liveries

How do you get ride of the Asobo liveries on aircraft?  I tried to uninstall them which worked for the most part but I'm still seeing that blue 'Flight Simulator' livery on Longitudes parked on the ramp.  Thanks in advance to anyone who knows how to get ride of this abomination on aircraft...😐

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

In Content Manager, did you change the view from "packages" to "list"? Once you do that, you should be able to scroll through the list and uninstall liveries that are part of packages. To change the view to "list", look for a couple of square icons near the top right.

...jim

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Also in Content Manager use key word searches (such as "Aviators Club" or "Kenmore") to find multiple similarly named liveries, then check "Select All" at the extreme top right  to make it easier to locate and uninstall them.  Unused aircraft models and unused or uninteresting world regions can also be uninstalled.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I do believe (and this has happened to me) that if you delete these liveries, the nest time you have to download an MSFS update, they will all be reinstalled.

Dave Hinson

53 minutes ago, DaveH said:

I do believe (and this has happened to me) that if you delete these liveries, the nest time you have to download an MSFS update, they will all be reinstalled.

Dave Hinson

It has been many SUx's ago that I removed them and they haven't been reinstalled sofar,

• Upvote 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

11 hours ago, fppilot said:

Also in Content Manager use key word searches (such as "Aviators Club" or "Kenmore") to find multiple similarly named liveries, then check "Select All" at the extreme top right  to make it easier to locate and uninstall them.  Unused aircraft models and unused or uninteresting world regions can also be uninstalled.

11 hours ago, JimBrown said:

In Content Manager, did you change the view from "packages" to "list"? Once you do that, you should be able to scroll through the list and uninstall liveries that are part of packages. To change the view to "list", look for a couple of square icons near the top right.

...jim

All Asobo liveries are listed as uninstalled yet I'm still seeing that blue wording on white background 'Flight Simulator' livery on the Longitude when in the sim.😕

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

It's in Official\OneStore\asobo-aircraft-longitude-livery-aviators\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_Longitude_LiveryAviators

I never understood why Asobo has brought out these liveries. They do nothing for realism or immersion.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I would like to remove a few default liveries of the HJet.

I long ago did uninstall "Kenmore", "Aviators", etc., liveries with no problem. They kept uninstalled in every update.

But I couldn´t find  the HJet liveries! Where are they?...  

Edmundo Azevedo