Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

PMDG 737-700 UPDATE TO 3.0.20 NOW

7 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I am unable to download the update. I had to wait a day for the initial installer and now I get an error while trying to download. I hope that I can download the full installer.

Download through the PDMG operations centre?

Just now, DD_Arthur said:

Download through the PDMG operations centre?

Yes. I had no problems updating the OC & successfully downloaded liveries.

I'm downloading the full installer, but I'm not sure if this is the latest version. Since there's no way to contact them for support, I have to hope or wait until the latest version is available for download.

I was excited about the 777, but now I'll reconsider.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I just checked their forum and I'm not the only one:

"starting OPS center gives blank screen and bottom left corner OC2 <-> server ping."

Same message I see on my OC.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, Kyuss said:

Head over to their forums and tell him how much you don't like him, we don't care.

5 hours ago, ShawnG said:

Iirc correctly it really can’t do curved segments,  it fakes it with pseudo waypoints,  you will get to your destination, and it doesn’t bother me at all, but it isn’t really correct.

Fly By Wire team (with freeware A32NX) have exact, perfect LNAV curves / route but this company, who've been around for decades, still has the broken code. 

28 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I just checked their forum and I'm not the only one:

"starting OPS center gives blank screen and bottom left corner OC2 <-> server ping."

Same message I see on my OC.

you  starting  the  app as admin

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

OK I bought it. You finally got me again, PMDG. 

• Like 1

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I haven't flown it yet, but just looking around at it. I like it.

If it had come out this way in the initial release, I would have been more impressed. It's been a good plane since day 1. I am not saying otherwise. But with even the changes in the update that I noticed on my first, cursory look (I'm sure I missed some), I can see that there are things that it has now that weren't in the P3D version. It does look improved. They're not Earth shattering changes, but it makes it  feel like an MSFS product instead of a P3D product. 

In either case. It flies much better in MSFS than it did in P3D and for that, I am grateful.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

At least the flickering on the PFD horizon is gone...  I don't really notice anything else.  I guess I don't know the jet well enough. Still no EFB... August? 2023? 

Those bashing PMDG for getting the tip are (in my view) taking a pretty childish view of complex software development.   Its not uncommon for a bunch of devs to be stuck on an issue just needing a fresh set of eyes to give them a different perspective. 

Let's instead celebrate an industry of competivness and cooperation. 

Cheers.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Matt Webb

Was hoping the poor animations in the cockpit would’ve been fixed…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

25 minutes ago, Matt Webb said:

Those bashing PMDG for getting the tip are (in my view) taking a pretty childish view of complex software development.   Its not uncommon for a bunch of devs to be stuck on an issue just needing a fresh set of eyes to give them a different perspective. 

Let's instead celebrate an industry of competivness and cooperation. 

Cheers.

yep agree  the  joys  of  being  in avsim  🙂

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

0010679: [General - Miscellaneous] Chris no longer allowed to use CEOs DC-3 (rsrandazzo)

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

3 hours ago, Greazer said:

Fly By Wire team (with freeware A32NX) have exact, perfect LNAV curves / route but this company, who've been around for decades, still has the broken code. 

I don’t really know why you responded to my post, I explained to the other poster why the LNAV is wrong in simple terms, I simply mentioned that it doesn’t bother me.  Does that bother you?

Now, at least, we have the pop up Panels, thats a important thing for me.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png