Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Planes You Would Like To See In The Next FS!

I thought it would be fun to see what kind of planes people would like to have in the next FS. I am not with MS so please don't expect this to happen. I just thought it would be interesting to see what came up. Here is what I would like to see:Commuter AircraftBombardier DHC-8 Q300Bombardier CRJ-700Embraer ERJ-190Saab 2000Commercial AircraftAerospatiale-BAC ConcordeAirbus A319Airbus A340-500Boeing 737-800Boeing 747-8Boeing 787-900Private AircraftBeech King Air C-90Cessna Citation 560 XLS+Dassault Falcon 7XGeneral Aviation AircraftCessna C-172 (including a G1000 equipped variant)Columbia 400 SLXDiamond DA-42 Twin Star (comes standard with G1000)Piper PA-18 Super CubUtility/Bush AircraftBombardier Canadair CL-415de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaverde Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver FloatplaneDouglas DC-3Grumman GooseLockheed C-130JMaule Orion M-7-260C w/SkisMaule Orion M-7-260C Super RocketQuest KodiakHelicoptersAgusta-Westland AW-139BBell 205 Huey Eurocopter AS-350 B3Eurocopter EC-145Sikorsky S-92Tilt-RotorsBell-Agusta BA609By the way, if you have never heard of the Quest Kodiak before, check out their website (www.questaircraft.com). The Kodiak is a turbine, 10 seater, STOL aircraft that is capable of takeing off and landing in 500ft while fully loaded. And all that for a price tag of $1.2M.

Ummm...We already have the Columbia 400 for FS9/FSX and the Citation XLS and Diamond DA42 G1000 are both in development:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest jshyluk

I like the choices Microsoft has made for their aircraft. If anything, I would like to see more of everything! You didn't mention gliders -- I would like to see both acrobatic and soaring gliders. Although I am not the biggest fan of military aircraft in MSFS (although I like them fine in combat sims), there could be some classic military planes that would make good additions, like the stuff that's planned for the expansion pack. That, and lighter-than-air aircraft like balloons, blimps and dirigibles would be awesome. I really enjoyed the "signature" aircraft out of FS9, like the Comet, the Vin Fiz, the Spirit of St. Louis, and so on. I think that was one of the best selections of MSFS aircraft. I even liked the Wright Flyer, although I was able to cruise it for rediculous distances. What I really would like is to have those aircraft in particular featured in FSX-style Missions. Well, maybe not the Wright Flyer, there's only 2 waypoints, and you'd do better by walking from the first one to the last. I like the passenger airliners in FSX enough, and I went through a bit of PMDG withdrawal now that the 737NG isn't currently being supported in FSX, but to tell the truth, I think it might be a while before I choose to buy another "heavy" add-on for MSFS. Of course, that's just me; there's no doubt a laundry list of sim pilots who want every passenger jet in existence in their collections. Jeff ShylukAvsim Product Reviewer

I want to see a Cirrus SR22 G3!! As the default MS aircraft!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

>I want to see a Cirrus SR22 G3!! As the default MS>aircraft!Ha ha, the SR22 Turbo and Turbo G3 Versions are under development as we speak:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Cessna Citation 560 XLS+Under development by Eaglesoft>Dassault Falcon 7XBeing considered...>Columbia 400 SLXDone already...>Diamond DA-42 Twin Star (comes standard with G1000)Under developmnent>Quest KodiakAlready done and release by Lionheart Creations months ago:http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Kodiak.html

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest allcott

An interesting development would be to actually put some effort BACK into modelling turboprops, not simplifying them, and offer a representative example from early generation and current generation airliners. There are much bigger operating differences in the management of engines in t/p old and new - at least as much as the difference between turbojets and turbofans. Perhaps MS might like to consider a `point and counterpoint` approach, where any modern aircraft has its equivalent from a previous generation - and they dont have to be of similar disposition - the DC-3 was arguably the 737 of the 30's and 40's, so they're already covered! The Cirrus has trumped Cessna's 172/182 cards, and of course VLA and ULA harks back to the Golden Years of Pietonpols, Aeroncas and Cubs. Old/New, Ancient/Modern. And then have the SAME Missions to be accomplished by the new and old aircraft - none of that GPS navigation, instead map, compass, stopwatch and I Follow Railways. Lets see how Grandad did it, at night, in bad weather, without an ATC letdown or ILS!And of course where are the turbojets? 737-200's are much nicer than later versions anyway!Allcott

Guest radivil

I'd like a 767 or 777 to turn up.Also, I'd really like a pair of military aircraft, even if they're not flyable, an F-16 and F-18. Just to have them flying around near the bases.It now occurs to me that a military transport would be pretty cool. A C-130 or C-17, maybe.

I'd like to see a lot of military planes, both new and old, both props and jets. I'd like to see the military airfields enhanced and military traffic added. Regards, Bob.

An old propliner!Lockheed Constellation OR Douglas DC-6B OR Boeing StratocruiserThe flight models and systems with these would give us a nice base for making other propliners and flight models for them.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB