Hi Alex,

Is it possible to decouple the wind indicator and the aircraft label ?

When I turn off "Show simulator aircraft on map" the wind indication is gone as well.

Thanks,

Doron.

2.png

57 minutes ago, Dbarnea said:

Is it possible to decouple the wind indicator and the aircraft label ?

Yup. No biggie and makes sense IMO. Just done for the next alpha/development release.

Alex

3 hours ago, Dbarnea said:

Well, it's not coupled to my airplane , but it is to other Online ones 🙂

In 2.7.10.develop? Will check. The AI/online aircraft visibility options have a few more tiny issues anyway.

Edit: Tried it and it is working as expected. Wind is always coupled to user aircraft. No matter if this is visible or not.

Edited by albar965

Hi Alex,

Maybe I wasn't clear. obviously it should be coupled with the user aircraft, otherwise how would you know where to related the wind preparties to ? you need to aircraft position, that is understood. 

And it does work (I can see the wind indicator when the aircraft user is no visible). However, I must make sure the "Show Online aircraft position and data on map" is pressed too to see the wind indication. 

This is a bit of a bummer, because then I can see my plane indicator (I'm flying online) :-), so it's like making sure the user aircraft visible 🙂

Thanks,

Doron.

2.png

5 hours ago, Dbarnea said:

And it does work (I can see the wind indicator when the aircraft user is no visible). However, I must make sure the "Show Online aircraft position and data on map" is pressed too to see the wind indication. 

I see. Noted and will fix for the next version.