Sign in to follow this  
lopentan

Is it possible a P2ATC Discord

I was wondering if it is possible that there could be a Discord where users could help each other with the doubts that arise, in that sense it could free the work of answering the same questions to Dave and on the other hand have a meeting point where we can enrich our knowledge and share it, to save time between all of us.

Through this Discord we could free Dave's time to give support, share screenshots between us about the different configurations and possible mistakes we make, share profiles of airports with Taxiways and Gates and many other things that could enrich the experience between P2ATC users.

I don't know if Dave, you think it would be a good idea to free up your support work and have more time to develop the product.
Sorry if I made any mistakes in English but it is not my native language.
Thanks.

• Like 5

Agreed. Discord is much better than forums or email for official support, IMHO. And it's far easier for the community to support each other as well, as we have the option of screen sharing so we can actually demonstrate issues or solutions easily in real time if need be. 

• Like 1

That would be very cool i might try ask Multi Crew Experience because they work together.

• Like 1

I've set up a Pilot2ATC Discord Server.

https://discord.gg/BJPnu3nhD3

I'm totally new to this, so please bear with me if there are problems.

Also, please use threads for new topics/conversations in the Support Channel so that it will remain organized.

If you have videos you would like to contribute, there is a Tutorials channel with some initial threads to try and keep that organized as well.

Dave

• Like 8

I hate discord 🙂  I find it very hard to find what I am looking for on Discord and have to wade through tons of rubbish and quite often leave empty handed 😞  Forums on the other  hand are much much better 🙂

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

you should really give discord a go , just sign into ONE channal to start with untill you get the hang of it

I have been simming for donkeys years and found the support to be outstanding 😁

On 9/21/2022 at 12:03 PM, munroman said:

I hate discord 🙂  I find it very hard to find what I am looking for on Discord and have to wade through tons of rubbish and quite often leave empty handed 😞  Forums on the other  hand are much much better 🙂

Lots of developers are moving to Discord and I've noticed that there's more 'noise' and a lot more scrolling to do to get caught up. 

Many times I'm scrolling through 100+ messages and trying to follow multiple conversations. 

Maybe I'm just getting old!

• Like 2

On 3/28/2023 at 5:40 AM, Room112 said:

Lots of developers are moving to Discord and I've noticed that there's more 'noise' and a lot more scrolling to do to get caught up. 

Many times I'm scrolling through 100+ messages and trying to follow multiple conversations. 

Maybe I'm just getting old!

"Maybe I'm just getting old!"

You and me Both.

Discord if for the Youngsters......LOL

• Like 1

I also hope that this forum remains active here !
There is really nothing more confusing and tedious than Discord 😞

• Like 2

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png