Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Nice end of a flight - red error Box from Windows

Yesterday i had a beautiful 3,5h flight ( allmost 😒 ) from Greece to Germany EDDS.

I am on ILS/GS on my way to RW25 eagerly awaiting the touchdown but around 2-3 nm before the runway a nice red error windows pops up telling me some memory was failed and bla,bla,bla..

Yea and thats it and was the end of my 3,5h flight, holy, they still there around these memory errors !

Tought they have it fixed but seems i was wrong with these thoughts..

Just annoying such red windows !

cheers 🤔

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I had the same. But be aware in my case the sim was still running normally. Just dont press OK, move the error window aside and continue landing. If you press OK the sim will close.

Edited by roi1862

Roi Ben

15 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

I had the same. But be aware in my case the sim was still running normally. Just dont press OK, move the error window aside and continue landing. If you press OK the sim will close.

Now i didn't tried that and pressed OK but i am not shure it would work as you mentiont, but Thank you to point that out so i can try if this situation comes back at any time..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

It worked for me all the time. I started getting these error when flying the Fenix

Roi Ben

Had it yesterday but with the PMDG 737.

I had it a couple of times some weeks ago other people had also complained about that at this time and now saw it the first time after that time period again..

Can't help me, but i think this is a MSFS/Asobo thing, maybe with the server and the data that comes with it in the sim, but not realy shure what causes this error.

cheers 😉

spacer.png

I had it before the PMDG was released.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I’ve also had this before either the Fenix or PMDG. As another poster has said, just don’t press OK and move the dialogue out of the way 

I had this issue but fixed it. It was a few weeks back when I fixed these errors showing up but I believe it had something to do with corrupt system files or something along those lines. If I could remember I would give you a run down on how to fix it, but I simply cannot remember.