Sign in to follow this  
CaptainK

AIG Traffic Controller Not showing any aircraft

I know this has been mentioned before, however, I was unable to find where the post was. My issue is that ever since I downloaded the newer version of the Traffic Controller, it will not inject any traffic.

Things that I have done.

1. Start AIG Traffic Controller after MSFS has fully loaded and I at the airport.

2. Run and check AIG Traffic Manager and double check the flight planes and liveries that I downloaded.

3. Verify the shortcut link to where the folder is located, in the directory in my community folder aig-traffic-oci-beta

4. Both the AIGManager_1.1 and the AIG TrafficController are in a dedicated folder named 'Flight Sim Extras'

However, I am still not getting any traffic, despite going to settings and hitting the Inject button.

I have also looked through a few videos on YouTube, but no luck. Doeas anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Karl

Hi Karl, what version of the Traffic Manager are you running?

0.5.1.1 hopefully

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Hi Karl

Are you running Traffic Manager and Traffic Controller with Admin rights? I had a similar issue and not running with Admmin rights was the cause.