Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

Question to C337 owners regarding a livery

Hi,

Can you please confirm that this livery is included in the Carenado C337 for MSFS?

I ask the question because I found this WIP screenshot on the web, but the livery is not part of the screenshots on the Carenado website.

spacer.png

- TONY -

I see it in my installation, and it is located in the master product folder, not as a Community repaint, so I would say yes, it seems to have been included. Beautiful paint!

• Like 1

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Thanks Kerry. 

Even if the livery is in the master product folder, I imagine you can use it to fly?

- TONY -

u

3 hours ago, Simicro said:

Thanks Kerry. 

Even if the livery is in the master product folder, I imagine you can use it to fly?

Of course! It just means that it is a default paint that came with the package as opposed an a third party paint that has been added to the community folder

• Like 1

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.