Sign in to follow this  
simon747

Fenix Simbrief Issue

Hi, great AC btw,

I have figured out how to import a simbrief flight plan into the FMC via the EFB.  However, it always loads the most recent flight plan in my simbrief account; how can I select an alternate flight plan as I have others saved?

Also, can you save a flight plan in the FMC and re-use it; like a co route scenario?

Thanks,

Simon

Simon

Load one of your older ones that should work as its the latest thing loaded in the website I believe and second question I dont think so 

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

I believe that it is a two step process. First LOAD a saved flight, then GENERATE a new OFP. I believe that the Simbrief API only provides access to the most recently created OFP.

BTW, after loading the saved flight, SImbrief gives you the option to update to the conditions at the current time. I'm guessing that you want to do that because historical weather isn't available in MSFS.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

1 minute ago, jrw4 said:

I believe that it is a two step process. First LOAD a saved flight, then GENERATE a new OFP. I believe that the Simbrief API only provides access to the most recently created OFP.

BTW, after loading the saved flight, SImbrief gives you the option to update to the conditions at the current time. I'm guessing that you want to do that because historical weather isn't available in MSFS.

Hope this helps.

Forgot that John you are indeed correct that would be the trigger that its a new flight to load 

Rich Sennett