Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

I didn’t know MSFS now has camera API, here is FSRealstic 2.0 video preview with all new camera effects 

per their website, is going to be released in 48 hours http://www.fsrealistic.com/

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 11

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Thanks for the heads up! This will be an instant buy for me as I have been missing the ezdok camera effects in MSFS. The effects look quite good in the video.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

I have been using FS Reallistic for months. Is this an upgrade, or an update?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

7 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have been using FS Reallistic for months. Is this an upgrade, or an update?

In the YT remarks of this video, the Q8 pilot states there will be a discount for v1 purchasers

(amount not disclosed). 

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

This is more like the XPlane version. Can't wait to try it out.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I have used this from the get go. It's a cool mod. Certainly does what it says.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

42 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

In the YT remarks of this video, the Q8 pilot states there will be a discount for v1 purchasers

(amount not disclosed). 

I hope its substantial V1 was not very good as far as camera shake.

Edited by jbdbow1970

59 minutes ago, Barnes said:

Thanks for the heads up! This will be an instant buy for me as I have been missing the ezdok camera effects in MSFS. The effects look quite good in the video.

Do you know if it includes Gorn hissing sounds?  I'd think no update would be complete without those?

I've yet to be on a Gorn Airways flight and not hear the hissing throughout the journey!

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

13 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Do you know if it includes Gorn hissing sounds?  I'd think no update would be complete without those?

I've yet to be on a Gorn Airways flight and not hear the hissing throughout the journey!

I don’t believe that hissing sounds are included, but there is a very good vibration effect when a boulder hits the aircraft.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

5 minutes ago, Barnes said:

I don’t believe that hissing sounds are included, but there is a very good vibration effect when a boulder hits the aircraft.

As long as they include the authentic Styrofoam squeaking sounds when it hits and slides a bit. 

Kinda' bummed there is no hissing sounds, I'm thinking the devs are a little Gorn-phobic.   There, I said it.....let see if they rrespond.

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I tried their current demo and it simply did not work on my PC.  It was actually quite horrible as it caused large shifting back and forth of the airplane nose while turning (slowly) on the taxi.  From the external view the plane nose literally was going about 15 degrees left to 15 right in a single jump.  It would do this back and forth during the entire taxi turn.  Uninstalled and reinstalled, selectively shut off all the the effects, etc. - no fix.  At the end I had it with no single item selected on the entire list and it still did it.  Immediately uninstalled it.  Could be a good product, but not for me. 

Edited by Mike S KPDX

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Sorry but this should be a free upgrade for people who bought V1. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, steve 86 said:

Sorry but this should be a free upgrade for people who bought V1. 

Where does it says it's not?

15 minutes ago, -Belga- said:

Where does it says it's not?

On the youtube video and in the comment to this post 

Edited by steve 86

Didn’t Jorg or Seb say camera shake will be coming in SU10?

• Like 3

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea