Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

1 minute ago, steve310002 said:

I the promised update was included with the price I had already paid.

Where did you read that?

11 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Where did you read that?

I recall understanding that from the product page as well as the paid promotional review videos at the time I purchased it. I see others on here, as well as from comments on the Q8 preview video show that others are equally surpised. So it isn't just me.

Anyway, what astounds me is how annoyed and borderline rude so many people on here get when someone feels differently about something. Wow, some of us have a different opinion. How dare we.

As Ian said above, time is money (really don't like that phrase), and I'm not going to waste my time justifying this any further. The point has been made, it was made with sincerity, and for 6 dollars, rightly or wrongly, I can't be bothered saying anymore. Peace out.

Edited by steve310002
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I knew all along that there would be cost of going from the core program to pro. They were quite up front about that.  I just spent $6 and I'm quite happy with the updates.

Edited by ricka47
  • Like 8

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

1 hour ago, steve310002 said:

The key words you are missing here are 'we already paid'. According to you, we want the product 'for free'. Doesn't make much sense. I suppose you will reiterate again that somehow we didn't read on some random forum that batteries were not included.

I'm also not a fan by the way of condescending type tones like we should all just put or shut up because you say so.

1) it was already mentioned since last year there will be an upgrade to pro once they release the pro version . You didnt read it, sorry but it is your problem. 

2) you are really making some useless argument for something that is even cheaper than two bottles of beers. Why the fuss? 

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Yes, I’m downloading from SimMarket, $8.70 AU to update to the Pro version DownUnder in Oz.

Its a great asset, adding to the Emerson.

Happy Simmer

Regards Brian 

BJ from Oz

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

No chaseplane for msfs?

Nope - Still waiting for Camera API improvements. If you haven't already do vote for this: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/fix-support-camera-api-in-simconnect/334102

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Guys, for those who are using trackir. How the FSRealistic effect compete for the camera control of TrackIR. Is it weird of it feels right?

24 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

I recall understanding that from the product page as well as the paid promotional review videos at the time I purchased it. I see others on here, as well as from comments on the Q8 preview video show that others are equally surpised. So it isn't just me.

Anyway, what astounds me is how annoyed and borderline rude so many people on here get when someone feels differently about something. Wow, some of us have a different opinion. How dare we.

As Ian said above, time is money (really don't like that phrase), and I'm not going to waste my time justifying this any further. The point has been made, it was made with sincerity, and for 6 dollars, rightly or wrongly, I can't be bothered saying anymore. Peace out.

Hi Steve,

FSRealistic here.

I already answered in a separate post on this thread so please look for it. Hopefully it will give you some answers.

No one likes to pay again and again, I agree, but this is not the case here.
We announced since the launch of the Core that there will be another product named PRO once Asobo will support movements.
We also mentioned that Core users will get a discount for upgrade.
You mentioned our other product XPRealistic - this is being sold for 34.99$.

Please read my post and im here to answer any other questions you might have.

Thank you very much

• Like 1

I had the trial for V1 and wasn't overly impressed, nice they've now added VR support but at £30 for something that - IMO - should be in the basic Sim package from Asobo I find that too steep for my liking, will pass but enjoy if you buy/upgrade, I may keep an eye on a Sale in the future.

• Like 3

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 hour ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi Everyone, FSRealistic here.

We have read the thread and want to clarify the upgrade cost issue.

We value the money our customers choose to spend on our products, let it be 19.99$ for the Core or 5.99$ for the upgrade, regardless of the cost of a gallon of gas. Money spent is money spent.

We totally believe that our prices reflect the value our product provides and same as with our XPRealistic for X-Plane we set the target price of the FSRealistic Pro to be 34.99$.

Saying that, we couldn't charge 34.99$ for the Core , and you guys wouldn't pay that price (rightly), since we were not able to provide all the camera related immersions . Therefore, we decided from the start to create 2 products (we also announced it), the Core - for sounds and The Pro which will also support camera. The Pro was on hold awaiting the support of Asobo .Once they opened the gate (no one knew when it will happen) we worked to release the Pro, allowing our Core users to upgrade at a discounted fee.

For us, nothing is more important then delivering value to our customers, as without them we will sell nothing.

We believe in our products and we offer 7-days free trial for all users unlocking all features. Try before you buy. Not many out there give this option.

I hope the above sheds some light on our pricing model.

Will be happy to answer any questions you guys might have.

Thank you.

Hello,

I purchased it from JustFlight store. Will we receive the update promotion via JustFlight?

36 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

Unless you can show proof, it's all in your mind.

I can show you proof that I was one of the members who said that XP11 airplanes felt more realistic with this add-on. I can also show proof that I bought the first release for XP11, then paid $5 for the upgrade. This was years ago. I knew that there would be an upgrade price for the MSFS version.

The reason why I highly recommended the add-on for MSFS, even though it was not as good as the XP11 version due to sdk limitations, it's because it made default aircraft better. For payware aircraft that was a different story. We as customers expect realistic sounds and flight characteristics from payware. We all know that isn't always the case. This add-on can now improve even payware aircraft.

It's probably why so many AVSIM members are recommending that you spend the minuscule upgrade price.

I understand, it's not the $6 but the "principle." 😀

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

A little perspective regarding the price:

XP Realistic V2 - $34.99

FSRealistic Core - $19.32

FS Realistic Pro upgrade - $6.01

= $25.33

FS Realistic Pro full price - $30.07

Those who are updating are still getting a better deal than new purchasers and all MSFS purchasers are getting a better deal than XP users.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ryan

1 hour ago, FSRealistic said:

We believe in our products and we offer 7-days free trial for all users unlocking all features. Try before you buy. Not many out there give this option.

Yes, that's great. I will surely give it a try. 

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

2 minutes ago, Booms said:

I purchased it from JustFlight store. Will we receive the update promotion via JustFlight?

You should. If you don't get any just look for the Core users instructions in the product page once available on their store.
If any issue, contact us at FSRealistic@gmail.com