Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I was hoping to see a nice discussion about the FS Realistic Pro features. Instead, I saw 9 pages of people crying over 6 bucks.

For me, this discussion about the upgrade price is nonsense. In fact I'm surprised there are so many people who didn't know the Pro would be a paid upgrade. I already knew this before Core was even released. Maybe there was a communication failure, but the fact that the Core price is way lower than the XP version should have been indicative of this for many people.

Anyway, it's only $6. I bet the people who are complaining spend more than that in their day to day with trifles. But if you think it's cashgrab, then don't pay. Simple. No time to read your rant about the 'bad dev' who wants easy money. There are several other devs that deserve much more of your energy to criticize them.

Back to topic. FS Realistic Pro is a game changer. I didn't buy Core precisely because I didn't like the 'trick' they did to shake the camera to get around the lack of SDK support. Now that the Pro version has realistic camera shaking, I bought it and I'm quite satisfied. It really feels like flying in X-Plane and it reminded me of how blown away I was when I bought the XPRealistic V2 years ago.

The camera shake effect on landing is what I appreciate most. On MSFS and also on XP, the feeling without it is that the aircraft is forever floating on the runway without knowing if it has touched the ground or not. With it, you know precisely that the aircraft has touched the ground and it's basically the same feeling as landing on a real aircraft. A must buy product for anyone who appreciates the ultimate in immersion.

• Like 25

48 minutes ago, edu2703 said:

Back to topic. FS Realistic Pro is a game changer. I didn't buy Core precisely because I didn't like the 'trick' they did to shake the camera to get around the lack of SDK support. Now that the Pro version has realistic camera shaking, I bought it and I'm quite satisfied. It really feels like flying in X-Plane and it reminded me of how blown away I was when I bought the XPRealistic V2 years ago.

The camera shake effect on landing is what I appreciate most. On MSFS and also on XP, the feeling without it is that the aircraft is forever floating on the runway without knowing if it has touched the ground or not. With it, you know precisely that the aircraft has touched the ground and it's basically the same feeling as landing on a real aircraft. A must buy product for anyone who appreciates the ultimate in immersion.

It makes me wonder why airplane developers of high quality payware can't add these effects without having to buy an add-on? The fact that it works with every airplane is a hell of an accomplishment for the developer. Congrats!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

57 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

As a rule I don't subscribe to any induced camera shake but glad you like it.

sprealistic.

I have just completed a couple of flights in the BAe 146 with V2 Pro of FSRealistic.  I think categorising the movement as shake is incorrect. It is a subtle movement in response to forces.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

2 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I have just completed a couple of flights in the BAe 146 with V2 Pro of FSRealistic.  I think categorising the movement as shake is incorrect. It is a subtle movement in response to forces.

I may give it a go but have trouble focusing so avoid extra movement.

sp

43 minutes ago, DJJose said:

It makes me wonder why airplane developers of high quality payware can't add these effects without having to buy an add-on? The fact that it works with every airplane is a hell of an accomplishment for the developer. Congrats!

As far as I know, FlightFactor 757/767 on XP and the PMDG planes on P3D are the only ones I know of that have their own camera shake effects.

9 hours ago, threegreen said:

It's getting increasingly difficult to post something not conforming with the popular opinion on these forums without 20 people piling up on the poster, 

Nobody is piling up on anyone (yeah, I'm aware of the irony here😏), but an inaccurate claim was made. The person making this claim didn't provide any evidence. This has nothing to do with "popular opinion".

40 minutes ago, edu2703 said:

As far as I know, FlightFactor 757/767 on XP and the PMDG planes on P3D are the only ones I know of that have their own camera shake effects.

Realair's Lancair Legacy for P3d has excellent camera shake effects. 

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Just to make sure... Is it a camera effect or does it shake the fuselage? 

If it's the latter, then I wouldn't buy it as its bound to cause problems with complex airliners. At least that's my p3d experience when ezedok used to do the same rather than just having a camera effect. If it's just the camera then it's ok I suppose.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 1:38 AM, steve 86 said:

Sorry but this should be a free upgrade for people who bought V1. 

I think I saw where it'd be $5.99 to upgrade, it's NOT free. 

John Snyder Jr

44 minutes ago, John Snyder Jr said:

I think I saw where it'd be $5.99 to upgrade, it's NOT free. 

Wahhhh! I wanted $5.98 😞

I bought from flightsim.to its about 2 or 3 dollars cheaper there (29.95 USD , not euros).

Hint: to buy from flightsim.to, I have to first go to paypal website before going to flightsim.to, and login on Paypal. Then buy at flightsim.to. 

Any other order of doing things, and I can't get the flightsim.to cart to purchase.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

FS Realistic Pro is now available on Just Flight, but there currently seems to be no way to get the upgrade price yet, usually there is a code given with the original product.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

18 minutes ago, Amon1973 said:

FS Realistic Pro is now available on Just Flight, but there currently seems to be no way to get the upgrade price yet, usually there is a code given with the original product.

I got an email from JF with a discount code and just bought the upgrade... maybe your email is on its way!

• Upvote 1

Anyone who purchased FS Realistic Core, should have received an email from Just Flight with the discount for the upgrade price.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.