Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

2 hours ago, John Snyder Jr said:

I think I saw where it'd be $5.99 to upgrade, it's NOT free. 

That was discussed in great detail on the first page of this thread. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I have just completed a couple of flights in the BAe 146 with V2 Pro of FSRealistic.  I think categorising the movement as shake is incorrect. It is a subtle movement in response to forces.

In a few test flights, I would agree that the word "shake" doesn't apply to what is happening. It is indeed much more subtle than that and I like it.

• Like 1

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

What we need now is for us to share the profiles for our favorite aircraft. I'd really like to know how users are setting up their favorite airplanes.

Here's a primary example of why this is such a nice add-on to have for MSFS:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 6/9/2022 at 7:42 AM, FSRealistic said:

Hi Everyone, FSRealistic here.

I don't see the immersive "turning" effects available on the XP11 version. Is this a planned feature?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, edu2703 said:

As far as I know, FlightFactor 757/767 on XP and the PMDG planes on P3D are the only ones I know of that have their own camera shake effects.

A2A B-377 is what hooked me on takeoff effects. When applying power for take off it shudders and shakes and rattles  as it rolls down the runway. I have never seen this effect in any sim plane to date but with this software I can duplicate that A2A effect almost perfectly. 

Video

i-8WX5rVp-1920.mp4

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uA1M_I_7w24" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by warbirds

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

17 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

Following your logic, Microsoft shouldn't charge FSX owners for MSFS. FSX was not as real as it gets.

that is nonsense. he was under the impression for whatever reason that the camera shake was a minor additional feature and would therefore come without charge. between FSX and MSFS there are some 15 years of ground breaking technology advancements, software AND hardware wise. but if the upgrade to version 2.0 is only 5 $ - no big deal if one feels it is very important imho.

Edited by turbomax
  • Upvote 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

38 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Here's a primary example of why this is such a nice add-on to have for MSFS:

It looks good. I'm pretty much convinced by now. 🙂

• Like 1

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

34 minutes ago, NovemberUniform said:

It looks good. I'm pretty much convinced by now. 🙂

It makes airplanes come to life. I talked about this add-on ad nauseam after MSFS. I felt that the airplanes needed this add-on badly.

Now it's here and almost complete. There's still one important feature that I'd like implemented. Then it will be perfect!

Edited by DJJose

25 minutes ago, DJJose said:

There's still one important feature that I'd like implemented. Then it will be perfect!

You can't leave it open like this...we are listening, go ahead

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

You can't leave it open like this...we are listening, go ahead

I don't see the immersive "turning" effects available on the XP11 version. Is this a planned feature?

I don't have XP11 installed anymore, but I think it was a head shake (GForce) feature. When you banked the plane the camera shifted.

7 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I don't have XP11 installed anymore, but I think it was a head shake (GForce) feature. When you banked the plane the camera shifted.

I think you are talking about the "Head Anticipation" effect in the XP version.  There are separate effects for taxi and flight.  I believe the developer said there is currently an SDK limitation on the MSFS version but those would be added when possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ryan

I got my update from Just Flight today and took a flight with the TBM, and I must say that it was amazing, in my opinion one of the best add ons released for MSFS.

• Like 2

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

13 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

I think you are talking about the "Head Anticipation" effect in the XP version.  There are separate effects for taxi and flight.  I believe the developer said there is currently an SDK limitation on the MSFS version but those would be added when possible.

That's the one feature I'd like to see implemented.

I just checked to the XP UI & FS UI verify and head anticipation is missing from the FSRealistic UI.

Thanks for the reminder.

• Like 2

Has anyone been able to see an 'upgrade' notification for this product on SimMarket yet?  I understand there is a $5.99 fee for those who bought FSReastic Core.  I thought I read it's free, but an earlier email from suggest otherwise.

5 minutes ago, redjr said:

Has anyone been able to see an 'upgrade' notification for this product on SimMarket yet?  I understand there is a $5.99 fee for those who bought FSReastic Core.  I thought I read it's free, but an earlier email from suggest otherwise.

All you have to do at Simmarket is log into your account and then add Pro to your cart.  You should see the discount price there.

Ryan