Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

1 hour ago, JaseMelbo said:

It's far from a cash grab.  It's a member drama creation thread.  That's what it is.

$5.99 for an upgrade, come on everyone.  That's what I'm paying for a schooner down at my local.

Get amongst it and support these developers.

Jase

Exactly this… 6$ for an upgrade price, blows my mind that people are bent out of shape over it… seriously it’s only 6$, I can probably Find that in change if I look around the house, in the couch, in junk drawers, centre console of my truck. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:25 AM, MrBitstFlyer said:

I think FSRealistic is a good attempt at replacing the senses you lose by being motionless in your chair in front of a monitor. 

In the real aircraft your head will move in response to motion and you will feel the aircraft deviating through your body senses. Hit some turbulence in a real aircraft and you will feel the aircraft respond, you don't have to rely on sight alone to understand what is happening. As your chair and head can't move, FSRealistic moves the cockpit a little in the opposite direction to what your head would in the real cockpit.  I think this is a good attempt to replace the movement you would detect in the real aircraft - it can only be a good thing to add sensory input to enhance the flight experience.

In Sim racing you can't feel the cars movement through a fixed chair, so many simulated effects were fed through the force feedback steering wheel to give sensory feedback that are actually felt through the seat of your pants in the real car - not realistic you may say, but your mind soon accepts the feedback through the hands.

Remember that all FSRealistic effects can be adjust to personal taste.

Spot on!

Exactly what I was going to post!

• Like 2

Chris Camp

I'm locking this only because there is new thread on page one without all the pricing discussion.  I suspect anyone looking for info in this thread will give up before getting to anything substantial.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors