Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Next World Update soon.

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Before I waste 10 minutes, is there any concrete info presented in this video?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Unless I missed it, the most I got in regards to the next world update was "stay tuned". Video was useless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There is so much of this garbage on YouTube. Everyone’s trying to be someone online, even in our community. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

All I want to know is:

When's the FPS Update coming?

• Like 1

Chris Camp

53 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Probably he's just recycling info we have since the last Q&A a month ago: the announcement of the next will be made on June 12th or 14th. They will use the Xbox/Bethesda event to announce it. Also, acc to the roadmap, the WU will be available on the 14th. 

Edited by ca_metal

The title says all you need to know - WU 10 coming next. Since the last one was WU 9, it's not what I would call breaking news.

Gawd I'm in a picky mood tonight.

Edited by Paul K
  • Upvote 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Sometimes I wonder what's better, to receive world updates, or to enjoy flying a working simulator?.

• Like 2

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

12 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

All I want to know is:

When's the FPS Update coming?

MSFS gets a First Person Shooter Update? 🤔

• Like 1

Hoping Canada or Caribbean 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

What I am really waiting it is the SU10 beta and the DDLS for VR, and the people test it first, just in case if it breaks something, if it deserves and there is a difference in VR.