Sign in to follow this  
perry24

MSFS2020 Instant Replay Help PC

Hi all,

So I would like to start creating more content and recording, ie. landings / take off.

I saw there is a recording thing built in which is fine, but when you play back, it only plays back in the camera setting which you recorded in, If that makes sense.

I would like to know if there is a programme or a way for me to record and then when I play back, to be able to change camera angles, i.e. record taking off from cockpit, but replay and view this from inside the cabin? 

I saw a programme called "Flight Control Replay" which does this, but does not show animation, ie. in replay mode it doesn't show the gear retracting, or the flaps retracting etc..  

any help would be great! as I see videos on youtube where they replay recordings in all different camera settings/views 

Thanks as always! 

Perry

Try this. I’m not sure if it shows flaps, gear…since I fly a helicopter, but you can replay in any view.  I control the views, with an Xbox controller but you can use keyboard as well.

https://flightsim.to/file/8163/flight-recorder

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

4 minutes ago, MauBen said:

Try this. I’m not sure if it shows flaps, gear…since I fly a helicopter, but you can replay in any view.  I control the views, with an Xbox controller but you can use keyboard as well.

https://flightsim.to/file/8163/flight-recorder

I’ve now had a good read up on all the options available and from what I can see the freeware above is still as good as or often better than all the payware currently available.

Its also better than what is available in game at the moment.

The flight recorder above will definitely record gear and flap animations btw.

Hi Perry,

FlightControlReplay actually records the animated parts on the aircraft, and you can even see it in our official trailer produced by AviationLads at 1:17 on youtube here : https://youtu.be/ZbYVbm3UKd8?t=77

This team and many other youtubers,streamers, simmers, have been using the tool for months or years already and they get here the most advanced and rich features product for recording and replaying flights.

And yes, it supports also automatic change camera during Replay, that can be set on a specific frame  of your choice. At this moment, FCR will trigger the keyboard shortcut (that you can also customize) : without needing your intervention, FCR will switch to any default camera of the simulator (only your custom camera positions are not supported, all other default views are available for Change Camera feature of FCR).

I hope that gives you more information.

Edited by karijno