Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Piett

Orbx NZ mesh 1.1.0 update

Just a heads up. From their website: https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/213656-nz-mesh-msfs-110-update/

Changelog

• LiDAR sources used for Marlborough North, Canterbury Banks peninsula, Auckland, Westport, Wellington and Queenstown areas
  • Compatibility for Sim Update 9 changes
  • D'Urville Island now included

At the time of this release, our Landmarks Auckland City product still requires some additional minor tweaks to cater for the new LiDAR sources and we will advice when that has been updated.

Hoping that they’ll also release an update to their Himalaya mesh soon.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Do we still have stutters with 3rd party mesh ? I experienced them on the canary islamds like crazy and deleted the mesh files from island creations and now everything is smooth

Carsten U

2 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

Do we still have stutters with 3rd party mesh ?

All my Orbx mesh is fine.  Taburet Hawaii mesh is fine.  No idea on the freeware meshes at the moment.

Pretty sure the default mesh for the Canaries is now 2m anyway.  It looks better in places than the addon 2m mesh did.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

LiDAR sources used for Marlborough North, Canterbury Banks peninsula, Auckland, Westport, Wellington and Queenstown areas

The Queenstown area is stunning.  

• Like 1

Just flew Milford Sound and over the tops to Queenstown (not with real weather or wouldn't have made it)

Can't complain about the mesh, really first class.

• Like 4

Trevor Golding

Thanks guys, them i will gibe them a try again after my vacation

Carsten U

Any word on the Alaska mesh?

• Like 1

- Aaron

5 hours ago, slait said:

Any word on the Alaska mesh?

From Orbx forums, June 4:

»There are known issues with all 3rd party mesh after the latest MSFS updates and Hotfixes. Work is ongoing to hopefully rectify the problems on all Orbx mesh.»

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Hopefully MS will get around to putting the updated version on the Marketplace this week...

Edited by Matchstick

8 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

From Orbx forums, June 4:

»There are known issues with all 3rd party mesh after the latest MSFS updates and Hotfixes. Work is ongoing to hopefully rectify the problems on all Orbx mesh.»

Hmm, sufficiently vague I guess. Suppose it will happen when it does.

- Aaron