Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

WXEngine

I had that problem also "once" after I installed the 94.24 nvidia drivers. The 94.24 beta drivers actually worked better for me. it hasnt happened again so I left them in. I also just did the DX 9 update today but havent had the time to try it before tomrrow night.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hi Gary,I don't like to tie up the General Forum with support when we have a forum here.The msvcr80.dll file is a .NET file. You may wan to try and uninstall all versions of .NET on your system, reboot, and then reinstall the versions of .NET you need. For us you need .NET2.0.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest garyw2005

Jim,My system has NET2.0. OK here is what I did. I uninstalled FSX SP1. Did a repair of FSX and reinstalled SP1. ASX has now been running for about 6 hours with any problems.I'll do the same for NET2.0 if you think it will help. After your response, we'll move to the HiFi Forum.PS Some of the system errors has been coming from NET2.0Gary

Guest garyw2005

Jim,I did everything you asked. Now I have a problem with "SimConnect". What is SimConnect and how can I correct the problem.GaryHow can I find the other forum about this subject?

>Jim,>>I did everything you asked. Now I have a problem with>"SimConnect". What is SimConnect and how can I correct the>problem.>>Gary>>How can I find the other forum about this subject?GaryGo to the main AVSIM forum menu and look down for HiFi Simulation Software Support. From my experience with their products you'll find that the Hi-Fi people will do everything possible to help you with any problem you have.Best regards!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)