Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

The Honda Jet Isn't Good....

What are the FPS like? Hard/light same as XXX?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

12 hours ago, bluebeard said:

It has been stated on this thread that the only option to purchase the Honda jet

is via the MSFS store. That is not correct. It can be purchased from ORBX direct

at www.orbxdirect.com   Be also aware that any updates to software on ORBX 

that the vendor has supplied an update for will be available within a couple of days.

Unlike the two weeks or so that the Microsoft store seems to take.

The Hjet is also available on flightsim.to.  Now! Based on what I believe has been stated on the discord for Flight FX, future updates will be timed for simultaneous or coordinated release.  So updates may still be timed based on acknowledgements perhaps of release time:date by MS Store, with other sources agreeing to go live at the same time.  It does not at all appear to be the case that some outlets will see updates hours, days, or weeks ahead. I recommend visiting their discord for verification. 

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Just ordered from ORBX. Can't wait to take her up sometime today ($42 CDN after tax).

Edited by TomCYYZ
  • Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

What are the FPS like? Hard/light same as XXX?

Hi David,
I have logged slightly more than 50 Hjet hours so far.  Other MSFS aircraft I fly regularly are the SWS Kodiak 100, the Milviz C310, and a few hours so far in the Flysimware C414AW.  The frame rates are pretty much the same.  My system specs are similar to yours.  I am flying 4K, locked at 30fps on mostly Ultra settings and 400/200/100.  If my fps in any of those aircraft start to suffer it is typically down into the upper 20's, and that near more complex addon scenery items.  In those cases I drop to 200/100/100.

I carefully manage my addons with Addons Linker.  I do not load what I will not be using or will not see anyway.  Example.  I have flown into Chicago Midway four or five times in the past 30 days.  I have the Drzewiecki Design Chicago Landmarks package installed in my Official folder.  I add to that several freeware addons, including a KMDW, a Chicago tree and water fix, and a couple of addon regional airports I might need to use as alternates, such as KIGQ - Lansing, Il, and 05C - Merriville, Indiana.  I also own the FSDT KORD Chicago O'Hare, but if I am not flying into it, or close enough to even see it, then I do not load it.  I handle the Baltimore-Washington, Southern California and the Denver areas much the same.

Hope that provides the scope of information you are asking for.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

Just ordered from ORBX. Can't wait to take her up sometime today ($42 CDN after tax).

Find the video tutorials from Les O'Reilly and the authentic Hondajet documents, which are linked in the "hjet-important-information" area of the hjet listing on the Flight FX discord.  An hour or two of study will significantly enhance your pleasure....

• Like 1

Frank Patton
ASUS 

17 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Find the video tutorials from Les O'Reilly and the authentic Hondajet documents, which are linked in the "hjet-important-information" area of the hjet listing on the Flight FX discord.  An hour or two of study will significantly enhance your pleasure....

Thanks so much for that! What a wealth of INFO. I can't wait, I will have a look today. Great find!

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Flying mostly airliners, the HJET is an extremely relaxing change every once in a while. You don't even have to worry about the lights, they are automatically controlled depending on the phase of flight the HJET perceives.
I can only recommend it.

• Like 2

I just finished a flight in the HJet, but I noticed something I have not seen with other aircraft. I had continuous stutters or frozen moments happening on the PFD every 5 - 10 secs. Or so. I am using FSRealistic as well, it could have something to do with that, but I don’t believe so because the aircraft itself and the terrain were performing very smoothly. The freezes only seemed to affect the PFD only or possibly other gauges (I did not notice anything on the MFD (map). As The aircraft was climbing I noticed the Speed & Altitude tapes would freeze and the MCP mode knobs (eg. HDG or VS) will turn but not change values on the PFD until the stutter or freeze ends. Has anyone else noticed similar?  For the record I have heard that the WT G3000 could be the culprit? I don’t know.

For what it's worth I was looking through the FlightX Discord Channel and there was mention of the G3000 having conflicts with the GTN750 if you have it in your Community folder. I have the "TDSNXi750 gauge" folder in the Community folder. I use Addon Linker, so I removed the "TDSNXi750 gauge" folder before starting MSFS and I am currently flying without the issue I described. No "Stutter\Freezing", everything is running smoothly now. so, maybe the TDS gauge was the problem. I'll have to remember to put the TDS gauge folder back into the Community folder the neXt time I want to use it.

Edited by TomCYYZ

8 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

For what it's worth I was looking through the FlightX Discord Channel and there was mention of the G3000 having conflicts with the GTN750 if you have it in your Community folder. I have the "TDSNXi750 gauge" folder in the Community folder. I use Addon Linker, so I removed the "TDSNXi750 gauge" folder before starting MSFS and I am currently flying without the issue I described. No "Stutter\Freezing", everything is running smoothly now. so, maybe the TDS gauge was the problem. I'll have to remember to put the TDS gauge folder back into the Community folder the neXt time I want to use it.

I have the PMS GTN750 with no issues.

sp

12 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

I have the PMS GTN750 with no issues.

sp

Maybe my issue was a "one off".

13 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

G3000 having conflicts with the GTN750 if you have it in your Community folder.

There were also known issues with G1000NXi along with having the TDS in the community folder. With the TDS in community folder, any G1000NXi equipped plane would stop 300 feet below the preselected altitude. 

On 9/11/2022 at 4:56 PM, rlk281 said:

...I'm still put-off by the engines sitting atop of what looks to be carbon-fiber 'stalks.' 😛

Perhaps this short video will enlighten you.  What is interesting is that the engine pylons, over the wing, are not dissimilar to older big jet designs where pylons were mounted under the wing.  But this design does much more in regard to efficient airflow over the wing, allowing greater speed and stability.  Pretty fascinating.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

I am contemplating getting the HJet, but noticed in several videos it doesn’t seem to follow the FMS flight plan without the pilot using the “Direct To” feature in the fms.  In at at least one video it was blamed on the Working Title G3000.  

Does this plane follow a flight plan on its own from waypoint to waypoint, or is this intervention required?

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K