Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

I hadn't had the time to check it myself, yet.

It seems, this add on is a pure effects generator and not a full blown camera system, like ezdok for example. You don't assign custom cameras, but you assign effects to the default MSFS view system. Is this correct?

Can you assign effects specifically to certain cameras only or are they enabled globally for all cameras? 

Also, I use head tracking. Can I assign the head tracking to certain cameras only and disable it for others?

Ezdok could do all of this (in p3d LOL).

• Like 1

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Very nice tool indeed. Kudos to the dev. 👍
The single missing feature IMO is a key to freeze (or momentary disable) the effects during windy maneuvers when buttons or switches are difficult to operate.

• Like 4

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

4 minutes ago, NovemberUniform said:

I hadn't had the time to check it myself, yet.

It seems, this add on is a pure effects generator and not a full blown camera system, like ezdok for example. You don't assign custom cameras, but you assign effects to the default MSFS view system. Is this correct?

Can you assign effects specifically to certain cameras only or are they enabled globally for all cameras? 

Also, I use head tracking. Can I assign the head tracking to certain cameras only and disable it for others?

Ezdok could do all of this (in p3d LOL).

It's not like EZDOK. You have profiles and effects and sounds can be adjusted. It's no where near as complicated as EZDOK.

For those who love to do touch and goes, your pattern work will never be the same.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, NovemberUniform said:

Paramount (and good) question.

Anyone?

KR

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 hours ago, David Roch said:

Very nice tool indeed. Kudos to the dev. 👍
The single missing feature IMO is a key to freeze (or momentary disable) the effects during windy maneuvers when buttons or switches are difficult to operate.

Hi David,

FSRealistic here. We like your suggestion. Will work on it and see if we can add it to the next update.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NovemberUniform said:

Hi. FSRealistic here. Our effects are assigned globally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kyuss said:

Tried the trial out last night and I noticed that I can no longer adjust the default camera view myself, so I was sitting low in the 737 to where it was cutting off part of the HUD. The "upper view" camera button doesn't work at all when I had it running, and raising my view and setting it as the default view didn't work either - it would return right back to the low position soon as I hit the reset view button again.

Hi, FSRealistic here. We are aware of this issue and this will be solved in the next update which is now work in progress.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi David,

FSRealistic here. We like your suggestion. Will work on it and see if we can add it to the next update.

Fantastic, thank you very much indeed.

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

11 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi David,

If possible, can you implement all three key binds: toggle, enable, disable?

With this, I can program a workaround using for example FSUIPC to enable or disable the effects when calling different views from skripts. 

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

On 6/14/2022 at 7:32 PM, FSRealistic said:

Hi, FSRealistic here. We are aware of this issue and this will be solved in the next update which is now work in progress.

Hi there, in your next update, could you please introduce a default profile with cool sounds for the Pelican?

It's really weird to hear the stall sounds when we land 🙂

Thanks a lot!

A long shot, I know, but this doesn’t have any camera effects that would increase the bloom / brightness of the sun would it? For me the daytime sun isn’t bright enough. In some combat sims when you look at the sun it’s really blinding and I’m wondering if there’s anything that models that….?😬😬😬

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 hour ago, Noooch said:

could you please introduce a default profile with cool sounds for the Pelican

Hi There,

our default profiles are base on the aircraft type an are just an initial template for changes. You can either tweak the settings of the effects to match your preferred behavior or check if other users already shared a template for this specific aircraft

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

A long shot, I know, but this doesn’t have any camera effects that would increase the bloom / brightness of the sun would it? For me the daytime sun isn’t bright enough. In some combat sims when you look at the sun it’s really blinding and I’m wondering if there’s anything that models that….?😬😬😬

Out of our scope but interesting 🙂 will check this out

• Like 1

Thanks @FSRealistic for this excellent tool. I've been waiting for it to arrive on MSFS since it was a must-have tool in my XP days. My flights are far more immersive now compared to beforehand, and I can finally see how much further I have to go to improve my landing skills!

• Like 2