Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

Hello @FSRealistic

Is there a known issue with mouse clicks not registering correctly when FSrealistic is running?

In the main menu of MSFS I have to click several times on the different menus for it to register. This behavior stops as soon as I kill the FSrealistic process.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

FYI: I can confirm that the ap doesn't always load on msfs start. I have it set to open with add-on linker.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

9 minutes ago, CFIJose said:

FYI: I can confirm that the ap doesn't always load on msfs start. I have it set to open with add-on linker.

I moved mine to a different drive than MSFS is on, and now it opens every time. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Mine was installed on drive C and MSFS is on drive D. Still doesn't always load.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

37 minutes ago, espent said:

Is there a known issue with mouse clicks not registering correctly when FSrealistic is running?

In the main menu of MSFS I have to click several times on the different menus for it to register. This behavior stops as soon as I kill the FSrealistic process.

Not that we know of, we will double check that.

You can contact us as well also via FSRealistic@gmail.com if the issue persist

Yes, mine failed to load on two MSFS startups last night.  I cycled the slider just in case in the settings, but I haven't tried it since.  I will try again tonight after work.

EDIT:  I will also work through the steps above - thanks!

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Awesome add-on, just like it is/was in X-Plane.

@FSRealistic One thing I always thought would be a nice option is the ability to adjust the default profile (i.e. I always disable Sneezing, and drag the volume down on a few options), so when you fly a new airframe those preferred settings are already in place. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi There,

our default profiles are base on the aircraft type an are just an initial template for changes. You can either tweak the settings of the effects to match your preferred behavior or check if other users already shared a template for this specific aircraft

Thanks, but I can't find out how to disable stall sounds: The only variable is called "stall  buffet" and disabling it doesn't do anything.

it only works with the master volume switch from the settings tab.

Edited by Noooch

I purchased this addon yesterday and loved it. 10/10 would recommend. It added a lot more than I would have thought from a camera / sound addon.

My only gripe is how many options there are! Took a while to find and remove the head-bob and wind sounds when sitting cold and dark at the gate. 😂 If you love variety and customization, you'll love this.

• Like 4

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

3 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Hit & Miss.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

3 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Too many seem to have this issue including myself, but no big deal to manually start either, just have to get in the habit I guess. Doesn’t take away from this great app though!

Regards

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

I bought FSrealistic last night and thank god I did because it adds way more than I expected it to. Well done to the developers of this tool, really great work and keep improving it (what is there to improve?).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I tried it but couldn't determine if the touchdown effect increases if you make a hard landing for example. Does somebody know if this is possible or the "main touchdown" is always the same regardless of what your vertical speed was when touching the runway? thank you.

Sergio Naiberg

43 minutes ago, SergioN said:

I tried it but couldn't determine if the touchdown effect increases if you make a hard landing for example. Does somebody know if this is possible or the "main touchdown" is always the same regardless of what your vertical speed was when touching the runway? thank you.

it changes based on how hard the landing is.