Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

Just now, CFIJose said:

125 airplanes? No wonder you are so confused. 😀

Well that's what it says on the drop down menu. I assume this includes all variants.😂

2 hours ago, warbirds said:

Both updates did not show that they fixed the non start with sim problem some of us have

Hi Captain,

Please check the possible solutions in the below post :

https://fsrealistic.wixsite.com/website/forum/general/guide-how-to-fix-fsr-not-auto-starting

This is a tough one and a known issue as it involves OS permissions.

Hopefully one of the suggested solutions will work for you.

Edited by FSRealistic
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi Captain,

Please check the possible solutions in the below post :

https://fsrealistic.wixsite.com/website/forum/general/guide-how-to-fix-fsr-not-auto-starting

This is a tough one and a known issues as it involves OS permissions.

Hopefully one of the suggested solutions will work for you.

Thanks, tried them all, no luck

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I've just completed day 2 of the 7 day trial and bought it. Excellent!

One question: (yes I have searched but no luck) In Settings it offers Auto Start... but it doesn't! Unless there is another meaning of which I'm not aware.

EDIT: Smacks my wrist. Couldn't see for looking.

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

After flying the MD80 for the past few days with FSR, I do not regret purchasing FSR - it really adds so much more to aircraft such as the LH MD80. As you fly through turbulence not only can you hear the items in the aircraft shaking but you also get a real sense of being in turbulence with camera shakes etc.

Before purchasing FSR, the LH MD80 was good but it was lacking considerably, FSR filled that gap.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, warbirds said:

Thanks, tried them all, no luck

Please contact us at FSRealistic@gmail.com.

I would like to try one more thing.

Thanks

Carried out instructions. FSR is now on F: along with MSFS. For good measure set the exe to Administrator and rebooted. I also let MSFS load all the way to a parking slot. Not a squeek. 🙂

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, FSRealistic said:

Please contact us at FSRealistic@gmail.com.

I would like to try one more thing.

Thanks

The demo is not fully functional correct - like to know before I purchase - for instance passengers ambience sound does not stay on - if you get out of the menu preview of those sounds they no longer play with other sounds

Maybe Im doing something wrong ? thanks 

Rich Sennett

8 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

The demo is not fully functional correct - like to know before I purchase - for instance passengers ambience sound does not stay on - if you get out of the menu preview of those sounds they no longer play with other sounds

Maybe Im doing something wrong ? thanks 

The only time you hear the passenger ambience is taxi out, after taking off , the door is closed so you don't hear the passenger compartment anymore. Comes back after landing. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

34 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

The only time you hear the passenger ambience is taxi out, after taking off , the door is closed so you don't hear the passenger compartment anymore. Comes back after landing. 

That depends on the plane. There are planes with passenger cabin and no cockpit door. On those the pilots hear the passengers after taking off.

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 minute ago, Alvega said:

That depends on the plane. there are planes with cabin passengers and no cockpit door. On those the pilots hear the passengers after taking off.

True forgot about that, only been flying the Fenix lately. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

53 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

30 minutes ago, Alvega said:

That depends on the plane. There are planes with passenger cabin and no cockpit door. On those the pilots hear the passengers after taking off.

Thanks Guys well thats not ideal - I should have the choice part of the reason I was buying it - still worth the purchase but thats strange 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

Oh man I had no idea until reading this thread that there is a free trial for this.  Definitely going to check it out tonight.

Anyone flying in VR able to give some quick impressions?  I know it says it's only in "beta" for VR, but I haven't seen many complaints which seems promising.

Is there a possibility of releasing a version only with camera motion and not sound effects? thanks!

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

39 minutes ago, Japo32 said:

Is there a possibility of releasing a version only with camera motion and not sound effects? thanks!

Sound effects is the best part of it. 

• Like 1