Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

Hey all,

I've been trying out the demo and had a few questions. While flying the Fenix, every once in a while there seems to be a bit of a hiccup and the camera jerk moves ever so sudden. I'm not sure if its when I left click or just happens randomly but it's a little annoying. Maybe its trying to reset itself? I have custom cockpit cameras set and bound to my numpad numbers

Also, I had a very strange very loud sound of people talking and yelling for a minute. This was before pushback in the fenix. Not so sure what that was about or which event would have triggered that.

Thinking about purchasing but haven't jumped yet...

13 minutes ago, jer2929 said:

Hey all,

I've been trying out the demo and had a few questions. While flying the Fenix, every once in a while there seems to be a bit of a hiccup and the camera jerk moves ever so sudden. I'm not sure if its when I left click or just happens randomly but it's a little annoying. Maybe its trying to reset itself? I have custom cockpit cameras set and bound to my numpad numbers

That's known as a "sneeze"

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

23 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

oh! lol. Well too much sneezing. Ill disable that one

On 6/21/2022 at 3:39 PM, jarmstro said:

Yes, but I've got 125 planes!😀 What I would like is a button to make a change to a setting universal. Such as turning off sneezing.

There are default json files for different types of aircraft in FSRealistic/Data/Profiles. For example def_jet.json, def_piston.json or def_turboprop.json.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! - Isaiah 5,20

1 hour ago, jimcarrel said:

People talking and yelling is not the sneeze, it's cabin ambiance effect. The sneeze is just a sneeze, that scares the word not allowed out of me sometimes, lol, so I always disable it.

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

35 minutes ago, sinewave said:

There are default json files for different types of aircraft in FSRealistic/Data/Profiles. For example def_jet.json, def_piston.json or def_turboprop.json.

Yes. And I would ask that the Devs include a switch to turn off an effect for every aircraft I have rather than having to go through the laborious task of doing it for each aircraft individually? Just a suggestion.

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Yes. And I would ask that the Devs include a switch to turn off an effect for every aircraft I have rather than having to go through the laborious task of doing it for each aircraft individually? Just a suggestion.

Definitely. A bit irritating to load up a new plane like I did with the Just Flight Hawk and hear a toilet flushing.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

2 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Definitely. A bit irritating to load up a new plane like I did with the Just Flight Hawk and hear a toilet flushing.

I guess the nitpicking about this app will never end. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

29 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I guess the nitpicking about this app will never end. 

That's the risk you run with programs such as this. Things are never going to be to everyone's taste. I think the devs have done well in trying to give us the flexibility to tweak it to our liking. Would be nice to have universal sliders so profiles can be changed across aircrafts. But I guess if it were that simple, would have already been done.

As was pointed out before in this thread the current version is 2.0.2 which is the second update. I was notified of it today. 2.0.1 notification came yesterday.

One thing fixed was the command "cockpit view upper". In msfs that command is assigned by default to the spacebar. But you can assign it to a controller button or hat too. As released, the command 'cockpit view upper' worked with the spacebar but did not work with a DX button assignment, at least on my computer. Now it does work after the update. 

But I still cannot perceive any smells with FS Realistic Pro. For instance when refueling their is no odor of petrol. Hoping they add it later on.... !

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

49 minutes ago, Fielder said:

. For instance when refueling their is no odor of petrol. Hoping they add it later on.... !

You just gotta love that smell of Jet A fuel in the morning.

A work around is to keep a little spray bottle of Jet A or Avgas next to your desk that you can puff around on start-up.   For things like the Staggerwing or DC6 a spray bottle of 50 weight single grade engine oil would also be handy.

• Like 2

I just tried this new version and am pretty impressed as I tried it last year and did not like it. The camera shaking I love plus this really inhanced my buttkickers. I don't mine having to initially set up each plane as I have to do this for my controllers too. Great product it might be overpriced by 10$ but it is what it is. Highly recommend. Josh

• Like 3

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

12 hours ago, Fielder said:

But I still cannot perceive any smells with FS Realistic Pro. For instance when refueling their is no odor of petrol. Hoping they add it later on.... !

Work in progress. 

Fuel is a tough one. Currently we managed to add some smells only to the Toilet Flush effect...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Work in progress. 

Fuel is a tough one. Currently we managed to add some smells only to the Toilet Flush effect...

I always wanted to make a usb oil heater with 6 or so smells that would be activated in certain conditions of flight and on the ground. Something like smell flow.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

6 minutes ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

I always wanted to make a usb oil heater with 6 or so smells that would be activated in certain conditions of flight and on the ground. Something like smell flow.

You can get treatment for that. See your shrink. 😁

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.