Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Trailer

Are Milviz doing the Beaver?

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Wow, and a DC3, man that Addon seems just crazy - superb, and if the A310 is not dumped down would be almost unbelievable..😎🥳

..by the way what/where is AH for the DC3 ?

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, pmplayer said:

Wow, and a DC3, man that Addon seems just crazy - superb, and if the A310 is not dumped down would be almost unbelievable..😎🥳

..by the way what/where is AH for the DC3 ?

cheers 😉

OK , AH is Aeroplane Heaven..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Thats also explains why:

-Aeroplane Heaven delayed their DC-3 and got mad about it and said they wouldnt communicate about it anymore

-The Beaver from Milviz took so word not allowed long to be released

• Like 1

So was adding the Halo Pelican a way to bring over the Halo crowd? I wonder what else they might bring over from other series. I'll admit, as a long time simmer I'm going to try it, LOL

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 2

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

MS must be making some serious cash on the Marketplace to give away all those nice aircrafts. Good news for the sustainability of the platform. 

• Like 13

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

3 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

So was adding the Halo Pelican a way to bring over the Halo crowd? I wonder what else they might bring over from other series. I'll admit, as a long time simmer I'm going to try it, LOL

I'm pretty sure it was only to troll Avsim. 😊

• Like 14

The Pelican is live in the Marketplace. The files are not encrypted.

L5xa70A.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

FS2004 Nostalgia. Nice!

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 hours ago, Matchstick said:

As for the A310, if it's comparable with the XP version and they haven't dumbed it down it could be something really quite special even amongst the excellent tubeliners that have come out in the last few weeks.

All indications per https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/5112-inibuilds-development-update-partnership-with-microsoft-flight-simulator/ and what they've said before is that it will be as high fidelity like XP version if not better, and of course with much better visuals/sounds.

They've also spoken about the A310 flight model in MSFS on their discord: "Just to be fully clear, our flight model in MSFS is on par to XP, So those still wanting to negate MSFS as a viable sim solution based on those reasons, don't speak too soon" ... in any case we'll get to know more details soon with the in-depth previews and training videos they're planning to release in coming weeks.

spacer.png

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 3

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

FS2004 memories with the first three planes! 

but... Halo Pelican??!!! Yeah, they're totally going to add the Samson and the Valkyrie when Avatar 2 comes out. 

15 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Hah sweet, one of the Liveries is the New Mombasa Police 

post embed

Perfect. I'll be using this to pull over entitled PMDG flyers.

• Like 5